Chapter 20: Another Wedding

Today was Juvia and Gray's wedding. Juvia was so excited like very very excited. While Juvia was bragging to all the girls that she was going to marry Gray he was having second thoughts.

"In your face Lucy, Juvia has her beloved Gray and not you."

"I never wanted Gray."

"Juvia thinks that you did."

Gray grabbed Juvia's hand and they walked away.

"Gray where are you taking me."

"The wedding is starting soon."

While Gray and Juvia were getting dressed Lucy, Natsu, and Nashi were heading to the Magnolia church. They were dressed very nicely.

"It looks like everyone is finding love these days am I right,"Natsu said.

Lucy nodded. Then they were at the church. The both of them saw that they had assigned seats. There were four seats left in the front row. They had the names Natsu, Lucy, Nashi, and Nalu. They all sat on the seat with their name on it. Then they all looked at Nalu's seat. Then they saw that Lisanna was sitting right next to the seat with Nalu's name on it. They all looked at her very upset.

A few minutes later

The wedding started. Everyone were in their seats. Natsu, Lucy, Nashi, Wendy, Erza, Lisanna, Mira, Elfman, Evergreen, Laxus, Freed, Levy, Jet, Droy, Master and a lot more people from different guilds were there. Gray and Juvia were saying their I do's. 

"If anyone objects speak now or forever hold your peace,"the priest said.

"I object,"Lyon said as he stood up.

Everyone looked at him.

"My beloved Juvia should be mine,"said Lyon

"No she's mine,"Gray said.

Gajeel happened to be right next to him and he pulled him down.

Juvia and Gray kissed each other and they officially got married. Everyone clapped and cheered for them.