Chapter 7: The Wedding

It has been three days and it was the day of their wedding. They were so happy about it. Lucy had a long and beautiful wedding dress with white shoes. Natsu had a tuxedo with black pants and shoes. And also there was Levy and Wendy. They were the bridesmaids. They had long white dresses but they weren't as pretty as Lucy's. Lucy asked Levy a few times if she really wanted to do this because of her arm and she said yes.

The wedding was at the church in Magnolia. Everyone was talking their seats. By the time they took their seats the priest came and Natsu was right next to him. Natsu seemed so happy. Then Lucy came in the church. She smiled the bridesmaids were in front of her putting flowers. She went up right next to Natsu. She smiled.

After the priest said everything he needed to say. He said one last thing.

"If there is anyone who objects speak now or forever hold our peace."

"I object,"Lisanna said.

Lisanna stood up and Mira tried to pull her down. She couldn't.

"Natsu knew Lucy for about two years and he knew me for about almost his entire life. He should choose me."

"Don't listen to her."

The priest didn't listen and he went on.

"You are now officially husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Lucy and Natsu kissed.

One Hour Later

Everyone was at the guild hall. They had a huge celebration. All of them were having a blast. Mostly everyone was drinking beer and they couldn't stop. They kept on drinking and drinking until the point where they were drunk. They all started acting weird. After a few minutes they started drinking again even though they were already drunk. Natsu and Lucy decided to go home while everyone was still at the guild hall. They wanted to talk about something.