Chapter 12: What Do You Want

The Next Day
Everyone was at the guild and they were playing around like usual. Since Lisanna saw that Natsu was sitting on the table doing nothing she went up to him.

"Hey Natsu."

"Hi, what do you want."

"Well, are you free later."

"Yeah why."

"Well because I want to come over later."

"Um...no."

"But why not."

"Because...I don't want you to."

Lisanna walked away from him and went out of the guild hall. Natsu decided to go home since Lucy was there. When he got home he saw that Lucy was tied to a chair and Lisanna was right next to her. Natsu ran into the house and started fighting Lisanna.

"Don't you ever lay a finger on Lucy again you asshole."

Lisanna was on the floor and Natsu was on top of her ready to punch her lights out.

"Okay, okay I won't."

Lisanna ran out of the house. Natsu turned to Lucy and untied her from the chair. Then he conferred her.

"Are you alright."

"Yeah I'm fine. Where's Happy."

"Oh he's in the guild."

Seven months later

Natsu and Lucy were in the house. They were talking to each other.

"So Lucy, I'm going to go on another job."

"Aww man, I wanna come."

"You can barely get off the couch."

"I know. Hey can you get me some ice cream."

"Again."

"Please,"Lucy said as she rubbed her stomach.

"Okay fine."

Natsu got the box of ice cream out of the freezer and scooped it into a cup. Then he gave it to Lucy and sat right next to her. They kissed each other and Natsu called Happy and the both of them went to the guild to find a job.

A few hours later

The both of them were finished with their job and he was going to the house. When he got to the house they saw that Lisanna was holding a knife and Lucy was on the couch. The both of them ran inside and Lucy kicked Lisanna in the face and Natsu held her up grabbing her by the shirt.

"What do you want."

"I...I want you."

"Sorry but, no. I already have Lucy. And I love her."

Lisanna was trying to run to Lucy so she can kill her but Natsu slammed her body on the floor and her nose started bleeding. Then Natsu turned to Lucy.

"Is the baby alright."

"Yeah."

Natsu checked Lucy if she was cut or something but she was fine. Lucy called Mira so she can pick her up from the house.

Ten minutes passed and Mira came. When she looked at Lisanna she was worried.

"What did you do to my sister."

"She's alright. But she tried to kill Lucy,"Happy said.

"I'm sorry for her actions Lucy."

"Oh it's alright."

"I'll try to make her stop."

"Good,"Natsu said.

Mira picked up Lisanna and went out of the house.