Chance at Meeting

A/N I don't own Yugioh.

Tea wanted to do the try outs at lunch but she didn't get a chance. Instead, she decided to go after school, Yugi, Joey, Tristan and Bakura wanted to also stay after school to give Tea all the support.

There was one person in front of Tea, the try outs was taking place inside the gym. Rachel and her agents were sitting on a chair behind a table with papers in front of her.

"Okay, thank you for trying out Sam. We'll let you know if you got the part. Next"

Tea then stepped up close to the table. Rachel was already bored, but she notice the tri-colored hair guy not too far and smiled 'yay he's here'

Tea began to speak getting Rachel's attention.

"Hi my name is Tea Gardener and I would like to try out for the dancing"

"Okay, Tea show me what you got. Music"

Music began to play and Tea started the dancing. Rachel wasn't really paying attention to the dancing because it looked more like a ballerina dance. Rachel had her eyes on someone else, she was looking at Yugi with dreamy eyes.

*With Yugi*
"Hey do you see what i see?"

Yugi asked Joey

"What?"

"Rachel, she is just looking right at me with a dreamy look"

"Oooohhhh i think she likes you"

He said nudging Yugi with his elbow, Yugi just blushed.

*With Rachel*

Tea finished dancing panting from energy she put. Rachel then looked at Tea.

"I'm sorry, you didn't make the cut"

"What? Why?"

One of Rachel's agent spoke up

"Don't question Rachel's decision it was made up"

Tea walked away towards her friends looking sad. Yugi and Joey patted Tea on the back comfortably

"Hey, its okay maybe next time"

Yugi said trying to cheer her up

"Yeah"

Joey then had an idea

"Hey, i know how to cheer you up, Burger World. Come on what do you say"

"Alright"

The gang walked out of the gym and down the hall

"Hey wait stop!!"

The gang stop and looked back to see Rachel running towards.

"What's wrong? Did i made the cut after all?"

Rachel stopped and took a deep breathe,

"No, I was actually thinking if i can talk to you alone"

Rachel said pointing to Yugi before putting both her arms behind her back smiling at Yugi.

"Me?"

Yugi said pointing to himself, Rachel nodded.

"S-sure I guess"

"Okay, we'll me you outside Yug"

Joey said walking away waving at them. Yugi then turned his attention back at Rachel.

"So what's up?"

Rachel smiled and stretched out a hand to him.

"Hi I'm Rachel"

Yugi smiled and shook her hand

"Nice to meet you Rachel, my name is Yugi"

"Do you think we can be friends?"

"Sure, I don't see why not"

"Great, and just so you know Domino City is new to me. You think you can give me a tour tomorrow?"

"Yeah sure, how about 1 o'clock"

"In front of the school because like I said I don't really know the city"

"Okay"

"And hey at the same time we can get to know each other more better"

"Yeah and that way you can meet my friends when they come along with us"

The smile disappeared on Rachel's friends and Yugi notice that

"Your friends?"

"Yeah, why you don't want us to be in a group?"

"No its just, why can't we do it alone?"

"Okay with us alone is just fine, I guess"

Rachel then smiled again

"Okay its settle tommorow at 1 o'clock in front of the school. See you soon and oh for the record, you are very cute"

Rachel said leaning close to Yugi giving him a kiss on the cheek. He blushed and saw Rachel walking away

"Bye"

"Bye"

Through the whole time when Yugi met up with his friends the blush still hasn't went down. Joey notice the blush

"Well I think someone got lucky"

Yugi laugh in embarrassment

"It was nothing like that"

"Sure"

Tea remained silent thinking what was it that Rachel did to make Yugi blush. Bakura and Tristan just smirk along with Joey. After making fun of Yugi they went to Burger World.

"So what are we going to do tommorow?"

Tristan said taking a bite out of his burger.

"How about we go to the mall"

Tea suggest popping fries inside her mouth.

"Sure"

Joey said with food in his mouth, Tea and Yugi glared at Joey for having bad manners talking with food in his mouth.

"Sorry, I can't go. I have plans tomorrow with Rachel"

The gang gasp and Yugi looked at them confused

"What?"

"You have a date tomorrow with that famous singer?!"

Joey said in shock

"It's not a date I'm just going to give her a tour around the city"

"Sure"

Joey said wiggling his eyebrows. Tea wasn't so happy about the news.

"Okay then where do we meet you at tomorrow?"

Tea asked

"Sorry guys but Rachel only wants it to be us alone"

"Okay, sure. We'll leave you alone but be sure you tell us all about the date on Monday at School"

Joey said excitedly.

Tristan and Bakura were laughing at Yugi's flushed face and Tea looked very jealous and mad.

A/N Rate and Comment.