New Student

A/N I don't own Yugioh.

Monday arrived and Yugi and his friends were walking to class. Inside the classroom, everyone was talking before the teacher arrives.

"So, Yugi tell us everything about that date of yours?"

"Joey for the last time it wasn't a date, I was just showing her around the city that's all."

"Uh huh"

"I'm serious"

"Sure. So did you both kiss?"

"Well actually she kissed me on the cheek"

Yugi said blushing casting his eyes down to his desk. Just then the teacher arrived.

"Alright, class we have a new student joining us for class. I'm pretty sure everyone know her, so please be on your best behavior. Please come in Rachel Hogan."

Rachel stepped inside the classroom wearing the school's uniform for girls and waved at everyone, she scan the classroom until her eyes spotted a tri-color hair and knew who it was.

"Hi Yugi!"

Rachel yelled out waving at him, all the students turned back and looked at Yugi.

All the student started asking Yugi questions

"Yugi you really know her?"

"Are you both dating?"

"Imagine the King of Games and Queen of Music!"

"Man, you are so lucky"

Yugi got embarrass and waved back before hiding his face inside the book. The teacher did a slight cough catching everyone's attention.

"Okay, well it appears Rachel already know someone. So please, you can sit by Yugi."

"You got it ma'am"

Rachel skipped making her way to sit by Yugi smiling at his flush face. After class, Yugi was showing Rachel around the school and taking her to her next class. Everyone was looking at them and rumors began to spread. Before Yugi left, Rachel got hold of his hand stopping him.

"Hey, do you mind if I can hang out with you alone for lunch, somewhere private?"

"Usually me and my friends hang out together you can join us if you want?"

Rachel cast her eyes down disappointed

"Oh well that's okay, see you soon"

Yugi felt guilty and gently tug her hand

"Change of plans, I'll meet you right here after class for we can have lunch together alone"

Rachel then smiled and hugged Yugi tightly

"Thank you so much Yugi"

"No problem Rachel"

They both departed after separating themselves. After class, just like promise Yugi was waiting for Rachel at her classroom door.

"Hey"

"Hey, how was class?"

"It was okay, yours?"

"Boring"

They both laughed.

"Ready for lunch?"

"Yeah"

Yugi and Rachel made their way through the crowd and got in line to get their lunch, they went outside to each. They were both enjoying their conversation and laughs, until Joey, Tristan, Tea and Bakura showed up.

"Look at what we have here?"

"Two lovebirds dining together alone and out of sight"

Rachel glared at Joey and Tristan.

"I hope i'm not being rude but can you please go away"

"What's a matter, you hate hanging around with unpopular teens?"

Tea sneered at Rachel and Rachel turned her glared at Tea

"Call it what you want, but all i'm saying is that if you can please leave us alone"

"Why are we not good enough for you presence?"

"I am asking nicely. You are just mad because you didn't make it on the list"

Yugi, Joey, Tristan and Bakura just looked between Rachel and Tea arguing.

"You know what your problem is, you are just jealous of my dancing"

"I could care less"

"You just want to hang out with yugi for his status for your popularity can boost up"

"I don't care about that"

"Really then why are you always hanging around with him alone and in public"

Rachel then stood up angrily facing Tea

"I don't have to explain myself to you. You know what, fine, just for to make you happy, i'll leave him alone. Jealous bitch"

"What did you just called me!?"

Tea yelled catching all the students attention looking towards their direction, and started to surround the whole group.

"Fix your dam ears!"

"Oh im sorry I couldn't hear because of your big ego!"

Rachel then took a deep breathe and released and finally walking away before looking towards Yugi sadly.

"It was nice knowing you"

Yugi felt guilty as he saw Rachel walking away disappearing into the crowd. Every student started yelling at Tea.

"What's your problem?!"

"If you have a problem with her, then you have a problem with us?!"

"Leave them alone is that too much to ask?!"

"You are nothing but a bully!!"

The school bell rang telling the students it was time to head back to class. Tea let out a sigh as everyone left, she turned around to look at her friends staring at her.

"What?"

"Why did you do that?"

Tristan asked

"Well someone needed to put her back in her place."

Yugi then walked up to Tea

"Did it ever cross your mind, that I may be like her and now I don't think I will ever get that chance to be with her. Thanks a lot Tea."

Yugi said before walking away to class. The others followed Yugi leaving Tea alone and behind.

A/N Rate and Comment.