Betrayed

A/N I don't own Yugioh.

A few days after Rachel left to the World tour, everything was quiet around the house. Yugi was watching TV bored out of his mind.

'Wow, I didn't know Rachel not being here would make a difference'

There was soon a knock on the door.

'I wonder who would be knocking here at this time of night'

Yugi went to answer and was surprised it was Tea.

"Tea?! What are you doing here?"

Tea put her head down in shame and sadness, its like she has been crying.

"Yugi my.....my parents died earlier today in a c-car crash."

Tea started crying and Yugi being the kind hearted one, he let her inside and asked Julie to make some coffee, but Julie stood frozen she knew who Tea was

"I'm sorry sir but no"

"No?"

"This girl shouldn't even be here. Rachel is going to get angry"

"And all i'm asking you is to make some coffee"

But Julie didn't bother, she went up stairs to talk to her husband maybe Yugi will listen to him. Yugi handed Tea some tissues and made the coffee instead.

Just then Rick came downstairs with Julie behind him.

"Sir, my wife told me that Tea is here. Rachel doesn't want her here you know that"

"Look I understand that but she just lost her parents earlier today can't you see how upset she is"

"Yes and im sorry for her loss but its still...."

Yugi cut him off angrily.

"That's it if you're not gonna help then get out"

"But we live here"

"Fine you're fired then the both of you"

Rick and Julie gasp

"You cant do that"

"And I just did now get out before I call the cops."

Little did Yugi know Tea had her head down but she was actually smirking. Rick and Julie gathered their stuff and left. Yugi then thought of an idea for to make Tea more comfortable he took her upstairs to his and Rachel's bedroom.

As they made their way to the top of the stairs, Yugi and Tea were holding hands and came to a stop. Heather was looking at her father in confusion.

"Father why are you holding that harlot's hand? She shouldn't be here mother is going to be really mad."

Tea angrily walked up to her and was about to slap her but Yugi stopped her, Yugi told Tea to wait for him in his bedroom. Yugi then walked up to his daughter.

Yugi smacked Heather on the mouth.

"Do not say anything about this to your mother? She is just a friend"

Heather looked into her father's eyes.

"Your eyes says something different"

Yugi stood silent for a minute

"She just lost her parents Heather"

"No she didn't i looked into her eyes and i saw envy lust and greed"

"That's enough Heather i want you to stay inside your room and don't come out unless i tell you. Do you understand?"

"I see lust in your eyes father, why?"

Yugi was starting to get annoyed.

"Just stay in your room and don't come out. Now!"

Heather was confused on why he let a stranger in the house and is now telling her to stay in the room. Yugi then carried Heather on his shoulder taking her to her room.

"No no no stop, there's monster in there and it wants to get me. No no stop Rick!! Julie!! Daddy please stop!!"

"Heather you are overreacting there is nothing in here besides me and you. Now go to sleep."

Yugi slammed the door closed and made sure to lock it. Heather then went and started pounding on the door hard.

"Help! Help!!"

"Ssshhhh its okay, I just want to be your friend Heather"

Heather closed her eyes and slowly turned around shaking in fear and opened her eyes slowly to see a shadowy figure taller than her standing right next to her.

Heather didn't say anything to the shadow because their was voices that were on the other side of the wall she can hear that lady's voice screaming say yes yes and yelling for to go harder.

The shadowy figure put his hand on Heather trying to distract the sound of the noise.

"Want to play a game heather?"

"I don't know. Are you going to hurt me?"

"Of course not, my name is Atem."

Heather gave the shadowy figure a slight smile.

"Hi"

The shadowy figure made a deep chuckle.

"Hi"

"Can my father see you?"

"No. No one can little one"

"My Father hit me"

"I know I saw that"

"He never hit me before. Do you know who that lady is?"

"Its your father's friend"

"That's not what I saw in my father's eyes"

The deep chuckle made it way around the room

"You really do have a special gift"

Heather smiled

"Lets play tea party"

Atem didn't know now exactly how to play since he can't touch objects. It was going to be a long couple of months"

A/N Rate and Comment.