Honeymoon

A/N Warning Lemon. I don't own Yugioh.

Yugi planned his and Rachel's honeymoon to be at the beach resort sweet. Rachel fell in love with the view and Yugi fell in love with Rachel's face expression.

Yugi looked at Rachel.

"I did good?"

Rachel giggled and looked him. Leaning her forehead on his looking into his eyes.

"Yeah you did good"

Rachel and Yugi walked back into the room from the balcony. Rachel made a stretch her arms reaching up to the sky.

"So what are we gonna do?"

"We can order some dinner bring it up here, watch a movie and let's see what happens from there"

Yugi said walking behind Rachel, wrapping his arms around her waist and giving light kisses to her exposed neck. Rachel let out a small moan.

"Mmmm that sounds good. What do we ask for?"

"Anything"

"How about everything?"

Yugi chuckled pulling back and turned Rachel towards him.

"Everything"

He agreed. He went give the room service a call and a few minutes later their food had arrived. After eating they watched a movie sitting close together on the couch.

During the movie, their attention was drifted off to each other. It started with light kisses and then turned into a make out session. One by one they each removed a piece of their clothing. Rachel spread her legs and sat on Yugi's lap continuing the kiss.

Rachel was already wet and Yugi was already hard, so why not get started on the fun part. Rachel looked at Yugi with lust in her eyes and licked her lips. Yugi was staring into Rachel's eyes with half hooded lust and he bit his lip.

He position his cock at Rachel's opening, Rachel took that as signal and slowly sat down on his cock. As she feels him stretching her insides, it warm and hard at the same time. She gasp at the thickness and length as it felt like eternity he kept pushing inside her until everything was in.

Yugi was panting at the tight heat, he wanted to so badly to start thrusting but he knew he needed Rachel to get used to the feeling after all this is their first time. Yugi decided to distract Rachel from the pain and started playing with her exposed nipples on his face.

He started licking and sucking on her hard nipples causing her to moan and arch her back. Rachel was holding on to Yugi's shoulders and dug her nails inside and she lifted herself up and went back down moaning at the feeling.

Rachel started repeating going up and down on his cock. Yugi decided to help Rachel go faster as he took hold of her hips slamming her down hard and fast on his cock.

Rachel began screaming and moaning yelling out Yugi's name as he went harder.

"Ah ah ah ah mmmmmm you're too big, ah ah I l-love it mmmm ah"

Yugi was groaning as his cock was getting buried inside her, he got more turned on by the sight of how Rachel goes up and down his cock getting buried and how Rachel's pussy seems to be sucking him in.

"Ah you're so h-hot and tight mmmmm"

"Y-Yugi f-faster!!! Aaaaahhhh"

Yugi smirk and started pushing Rachel's hips harder to his, you can hear the sounds of slaps of thighs hitting each other. The sweat was started to cover their body.

After a few more thrust Rachel came yelling out Yugi's name and Yugi came not too long after yelling out Rachel's name as her pussy tighten around his cock. They were panting from their love making, but they weren't done just yet.

Yugi then got up and carried Rachel to the bed, yugi still didn't pull out as he laid Rachel on the edge of the bed as Yugi was still standing. Without warning he pulled out and slammed back in as Rachel screamed from the hard impact.

"Y-you like this baby, you like my big hard cock being buried inside you tight pussy"

"Ah ah ah yes!! Yes yes i-i love it m-more, g-give it to me more, fill me up with your c-cum"

Yugi growled as he went faster, Rachel was moaning and screaming holding on to the bed sheets.

"Ah ahhh i-im almost there"

"M-me too"

After a couple of hard thrust, Rachel came a second time and screamed Yugi's name, her pussy tighten around Yugi's cock and caused him to cum a second time inside Rachel. Rachel felt the warm cum fill inside her causing her to moan. Once they caught their breathe Yugi pulled out and laid on the bed pulling Rachel into his chest.

They decided to call it an end for the night, they cuddled up together, Rachel used her magic to top them up with the blanket, closed the binds and the lights.

"Good night beautiful"

"Goodnight handsome"

A/N Rate and Comment.