I Love You More

A/N Warning Slight Lemon. I don't own Yugioh.

It was around Christmas time and also close to Rachel's birthday. So, Yugi planned for this year christmas will be the best one yet. This time the birthday/Christmas party will take place at Yugi's home.

Yugi invited his friends and even Kaiba to the party except Tea. Julie and Rick were also in on it because they were now seeing them as family. It was snowing out and Yugi's plan was to keep Rachel busy before the party.

"I don't understand why can't we just stay at home and watch movies and drink hot chocolate or coco"

"Rachel come on the snow makes everything look beautiful and besides its rare when we see snow"

Rachel groan sticking her hand inside her warm pocket. Yugi had his arm wrapped around her shoulder. They were both currently walking through the park seeing kids play with snow.

"Come on Rach you have to admit its a beautiful sight"

Rachel smiled

"Yeah"

"Oh no, I forgot something at home. You don't mind if we go and get it right?"

"Sure, I don't mind"

They walked home together, hand in hand. Yugi unlocked the door and opening it for Rachel to go in first.

"Thank you"

"No problem babe"

Rachel removed her shoes and took off her coat walking towards the living room, turning on the lights and everyone yelled

"Surprise Happy Birthday!"

Rachel gasp and smiled. She felt two arms wrapped around her waist.

"Happy Birthday beautiful"

"Thanks babe, i really appreciate this"

Everyone was talking, laughing, eating and exchange christmas gifts and also have birthday gifts for Rachel.

Yugi gave Rachel a small wrapped package, she smiled and opened it, to reveal the exact same gift that she gave Yugi but it says 'I Love You More' Rachel gave Yugi a loving kiss. Yugi put the necklace around her neck.

After the birthday/christmas party everyone left home except for Rachel, she was gonna have a sleep over at Yugi's place.

Yugi and Rachel were currently in his room cuddling in the bed.

"Yugi?"

"Yeah"

"What would you think if you were to come live with me?"

"What? Are you sure its not too soon?"

"It's just that I'm tired of going to sleep alone and waking up alone. I kinda got used to sleeping next to you"

"Same here, but i'll give it some thought okay"

"Okay"

There was a comfortable silence between them. Until Yugi broke the silence.

"Hey Rachel?"

"Yes"

"I have another gift, i want to give you but I'm not planning to go all the way just only for to make you feel good"

Rachel blushed and nodded. Yugi then hovered over her body kissing her a passionate make out, Yugi then went lower to her neck sucking on a particular spot that made her moan and pant. Yugi then removed Rachel's clothes and lifted up her skirt and pulling down her panties.

Yugi then trailed his kisses down to her chest reaching a nipple and started to gently bite down on it causing Rachel to arch her back moaning and gasping. He continued to play with both of her big breast pinching, nibbling and licking it.

Yugi then continued to travel lower until he was in between Rachel's legs. Rachel was laying flat on the bed panting a little bit of sweat was starting to make her body shine. Rachel looked down at Yugi biting her lips and having pretty much a good idea on what he was about to do.

Yugi parted Rachel's delicate flowers and started licking her clit in a circular motion. Rachel was already panting. Yugi then began sucking on her clit, this caused Rachel to scream in pleasure arching her back as he sucked on her harder.

He then stretched out one hand to play with her left nipple and he removed his mouth and used his other hand to continue rubbing in her clit. Yugi had the perfect view seeing how Rachel's body reacts to his touch and only he can make her feel such pleasure.

Rachel was holding on to the bedsheets for dear life as Yugi's fingers continued to go faster. She then felt a pressure on her lower stomach and knew exactly what it meant.

"Ah Y-Yugi I'm a-almost there, p-please ah ah f-faster ah aahhhh"

A few more minutes Rachel squirted screaming out Yugi's name and Yugi quickly removed his fingers and began licking up her juices. Rachel was a panting mess.

"W-wow"

After a while Yugi made sure she was cleaned up and helped her put her clothes back on. They laid down together once more and began another make out session, they both pulled apart panting.

"You sir know exactly what a girl wants"

Yugi chuckled holding Rachel's hand in his, smiling at each other happily.

"I love you Rachel"

"I love you too Yugi"

Yugi gave Rachel a kiss on the forehead and fell asleep in each others arms.

A/N Rate and Comment