Pregnant

A/N I don't own Yugioh.

3 months has passed since Yugi and Rachel's honeymoon, they were happily married. Yugi continued to work at his grandfathers game shop since he retired. Rachel continues to do concerts at Domino City.

One morning Rachel woken early and had the urge to vomit once she was done she ran back inside the restroom to puke again. Rachel was done but felt drained.

'This is strange I was just fine when I went to bed this morning'

A few days later, Rachel took notice of her behavior every morning she vomits and skips breakfast, in the afternoon she is starving and has been moody lately plus she sees that she gain a lot more from her stomach.

Rachel decided to go to her private doctor since she couldn't go to a public one because of the paparazzi. Her doctor checked her over and did some test and it was confirmed she was

"Pregnant?"

"Yupp"

"How far along am I?"

"You are 3 months"

"But why didn't i sensed it before why so late?"

"During pregnancy not everyone has the same symptoms, some also don't sense it until months after."

"Wow that's crazy"

"Would you like to know the gender?"

Rachel smiled brightly at that.

"Yes please"

"Congratulation its a girl"

Rachel smiled happily, the doctor gave her some meds and to keep coming every two weeks for to keep an eye on the baby's growth. The doctor also gave Rachel an ultrasound picture of her baby girl.

She knew she needed to tell Yugi, so why not surprise him. Rachel asked Julie if she can make a steak dinner for them and to also make a cake that says your a daddy.

Julie and Rick congratulated Rachel. Julie went to do what Rachel had ordered. Rick and Julie decided to go out that night so Rachel and Yugi can have their moment alone. Now all she needed to do was wait for Yugi's return.

Yugi finally returned hom tired and exhausted, Rachel smiled walking up to him

"Long day hun"

"Yeah it was but the good thing is that the shop is making more money"

Rachel nodded and kissed him on the lips.

"Come on, I asked Julie to make us some steak for dinner"

"So its just the two of us?"

"Mhmmm"

Yugi and Rachel walked hand in hand into the kitchen and sat down. Rachel poured some drink on his glass and on hers. They began to eat and talk about their day. Except Rachel didn't mention nothing about her discovery just yet.

After they were done, Yugi was about to get up but Rachel stopped him, telling him that she has dessert. Rachel then grabbed the cake that was covered up and put right in front of Yugi.

"Yugi before you remove the top, I just want you to know that I went to the doctor and discovered something..."

Yugi raised one eyebrow

"What did you find out?"

Rachel smiled

"Remove the top"

Yugi did and was stunned, there in the white frosting cake covered with nuts around the side and strawberry slices on top, in blue letters it says 'You're a Father'

Yugi got up and hugged Rachel tightly giving her a passionate kiss and after a while he pulled away rubbing Rachel's stomach.

"How far are you?"

"Three months"

Yugi was shocked

"Really?"

"Yeah apparently I didn't sense the symptoms until way later and that its rare."

She smiled

"And plus their is one more, I know the gender"

Yugi smiled with a grin holding Rachel​ close.

"What is it?"

"Cut the cake"

Yugi grabbed the knife and cut a slice of cake to reveal a pink color. Yugi put the knife down.

"We are having a girl?"

Rachel smiled happily nodded and Yugi gave her another kiss spinning her around happy that he is going to be a father.

"Oh and here I almost forgot. This is a picture of our little girl"

Rachel said taking out the ultrasound picture. Yugi looked at it and smiled he can make out a body in the phot and hugged Rachel and rubbing her stomach gently into a massage.

"This is great Rachel, thank you for giving me a baby girl"

"Well I couldn't have done it without you now could i"

Yugi laughed and grabbed a strawberry from the cake and popping half of it into his mouth and looked at Rachel​ who smiled and took the other end inside her mouth causing Rachel and Yugi into a make out session.

They pulled apart smiling happily.

"Yugi can we name our baby girl Heather?"

"Of course we can babe, I love it and I love you"

Rachel happily smiled

"Thank you Yugi and I love you too"

Yugi took Rachel to the couch and sat together cuddling enjoying the moment being in each others arms and Yugi would constantly rub Rachel's stomach.

A/N Rate and Comment.