Leaving or Staying

A/N I don't own Yugioh.

A few weeks later, Rachel was on the phone having a very important phone call with her agents. Just then Yugi came opening the door.

"Hey Rach..."

But Rachel held up a hand to him signaling she's on the phone. Yugi nodded in understanding and sat on the couch to wait. Julie came by Yugi

"Yugi would you like a drink? Because Rachel isn't going to get off the phone anytime soon. She's been on the phone since the morning"

"Sure since its going to take a while."

Yugi went to the kitchen and helped himself into some orange juice. After a while of Rachel pacing back and forth, Yugi looked towards Julie.

"Do you know what they're talking about?"

"No clue but whatever it is, it has her in tears"

After 30 minutes, Rachel hanged up the phone and wiped away her tears and looked towards the kitchen where Yugi was at and put a bright smile on her face but Yugi could tell it was fake.

"Hey"

"Hey"

"So who was that on the phone"

"Oh its was just my agents nothing to worry about. Julie can you make me some frapp please."

"Sure thing"

Rachel went to sit on the couch looking very down. Yugi decided to go sit next to her and figure out what has her upset.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

Rachel looked at him with a sad smile.

"My time here in Domino City is ending. I need to move on with the tour. I been spending so much time with you that I completely forgot about my tour."

Yugi finally caught on what Rachel was saying.

"When are you leaving?"

"In three days"

Those words cut Yugi's heart he didn't know it would be so soon and he was sad that his and Rachel's relationship has now expired.

"But hey you know, this is the first time in my life that I felt like a normal person. I honestly don't want to lose what we have, you mean so much to me."

Rachel started crying and laid her face on his chest crying her heart and Yugi hold her tightly trying his best not to cry either.

"I know, I know I love you Rachel."

Rachel then lift up her head looking at him.

"Come with me"

"What?"

"Come with me on my world tour. We can travel together"

Yugi took a moment in thought but he didn't want to leave his grandpa since that's his only family he has left.

"Rachel, im sorry but I can't"

"Why not?"

"I dont want to leave my only family I have left"

Rachel then put her head down and then looked up at him with a smile.

"He can come too"

"Rachel, he won't be able to handle going through the tour. Im sorry really i am"

Rachel and Yugi stood in silence cuddling together.

*Three Days Later*
"So this is where we end it?"

Yugi nodded sadly not trusting his voice, his friends were their to say goodbye to Rachel. Rick was already putting the last bags inside the car. The house was empty and up for sale.

Rachel was in tears, she didn't want to leave but this is her life in music. She put her head down hugging Yugi tightly and Yugi hugged her in return trying to keep his tears in but finding it hard to.

He lifted up her face towards him.

(Lilo & Stitch- Nani talks with Lilo)

"Sometimes you try your hardest, but things don’t work out the way you want them to.
Sometimes things have to change and maybe sometimes they’re for the better, even if we have to separate"

(Ending Lilo & Stitch- Nani talks with Lilo)

Rachel cried more in tears

"I'm going to miss you Yugi"

"I'm going to miss you too Rachel"

They kissed one last time before she went inside the limo driving off. Joey walked up to a trembling Yugi.

"Its going to be okay Yugi, you'll see her again soon"

Yugi hold on to the necklace shape heart she gave him for his birthday.

"Im going home walking, see you guys tomorrow"

Yugi went walking home in disappointment and depression. As Yugi got closer to home, he saw a limo right next to the Game Shop.

'No it couldn't be'

He went running as he got closer he easily recognised the figure. It was Rachel crying happily as she spread her arms towards him. He ran faster and pulled her into a hug spinning her around.

"I don't believe it, i thought you were leaving"

"I got a call, on my way to the airport. I can stay and I can say when I want to start the tour on my demands. So I'm staying for good"

"Rachel please, I know its going to be hard but I want you to continue on your tour"

"But I want to stay because...."

(Happy Feet- Gloria)
All the love in the world can't be gone. All the need to be loved can't be wrong. 

She sang and Yugi smiled leaning into each other for a loving passionate kiss.

A/N Rate and Comment.