Waking the Dragons

A/N I don't own Yugioh.

Rachel was in her home drinking a cup of orange juice when a screeching sound was heard. She went to look out the window to see a dragon flying.

'Hmmm must be Kaibacorp again, then again maybe not. I feel a dark energy'

Rachel left to investigate what is going on in Domino City. Rachel used her wand to reveal a mirror that was showing what Yugi was doing.

*To the scene*
Rafael and Yami Yugi face off in a duel he maintains his lead over Yami Yugi in the duel, while accusing him of being an evil Pharaoh responsible for the chaos in the world. However, he is forced to give Yami Yugi the Seal of Orichalcos when Yami plays the Exchange spell card. Initially hesitant to use the Seal of Orichalcos, Yami Yugi plays it when he appears to be a turn away from losing, against Yugi’s advice. This causes Yugi's spirit to be imprisoned in an Orichalcos prison, and it also lets Yami Yugi's inner darkness to consume him. 

*With Rachel*
Rachel made the mirror disappear

'No this can't be happening'

Rachel quickly got dress and got on her motorcycle and off she went on search for Yugi.

*Back to the scene*
Under the influence of the Orichalcos, Yami Yugi ruthlessly attacks Rafael, using Catapult Turtle to sacrifice his monsters in order to drain Rafael's life points. However, when Rafael summons his ace monster, Guardian Eatos, he gains the upper hand; he has unlocked Yami Yugi's inner darkness, which caused him to duel recklessly, and he manages to turn the Pharaoh's own monsters against him, using Guardian Eatos's effects. This causes Guardian Eatos to gain attack points equal to the total attack points of all the monsters in Yami Yugi's Graveyard, allowing Eatos to power up to 10,000 attack points. When Eatos attacks, Yami Yugi loses the duel and almost has his soul taken, but Yugi uses the Millenium Puzzle to destroy his prison and steps in to save Yami Yugi. This causes Yugi's soul to be taken instead, devastating the Pharaoh.

The whole gang gathered together in the RV, they were about to leave when they heard a motorcycle coming straight at them and came to a stop.

"I hope that's not Mai again"

Joey said nervously.

The person removed the helmet to reveal Rachel and she looked like if she was crying and piss. She walked up to the Pharaoh.

"Where is my Yugi?"

Rachel asked Yami Yugi but instead he put his head down in shame. Rachel knew it, she felt it in her heart, she fell to the ground and cried her heart out.

Tea walks up to Rachel putting a hand on her shoulder

"Listen, we know..."

Rachel angrily stood up, pushing Tea's hand away.

"Keep your filthy hands off of me, this is all of your fault"

She yelled pointing at Yami Yugi and slapped him.

"Hey, please I know your hurt but we can get Yugi back we just need to work together. Can you help us?"

Joey said desperately

"No"

Rachel said walking back to her motorcycle.

"Why not?! He's your boyfriend?!"

Tea yelled angrily. Rachel looked at her and then closed her eyes.

"I am the reincarnation of the dark magician girl, if i get any close to that type of dark magic, I will be suck into that monster and turn into something that I will never come back from."

Rachel said putting on the helmet

"Only Yugi understands"

With that said Rachel drove off, once she got home, she used the mirror hoping for the best to reveal

*Back to the scene*
A vortex opens and Dartz is taken by the Great Leviathan. The knights release the souls of Yugi, Kaiba and Joey. A storm brews all over the world as Atlantis rises from the sea, causing a hurricane to head towards the East Coast. Yugi, Kaiba and Joey head to Atlantis and face off against the Great Leviathan, whom Dartz awakens by offering up his soul.

The gateway to the monster world opens and all the monsters come out to help Yugi, Kaiba and Joey. Despite the combined forces of their monsters, Yugi, Kaiba and Joey lose and are absorbed by the Great Leviathan. After the Pharoah is completely absorbed into the Leviathan, he rallies the souls Dartz captured and the monsters offer their strength, allowing Yami to summon the Egyptian god cards and free Kaiba, Joey and himself from the Great Leviathan. He uses the monsters to destroy the Great Leviathan and free the captured souls. Yugi, Joey and Kaiba flee as Atlantis collapses, but Yugi and Yami are stopped by a resurgent Dartz and the Great Leviathan.

Yami Yugi is being absorbed by the Great Leviathan, as he still has darkness inside. With the light of his friendship, however, he is able to channel enough strength to lock away the Great Leviathan, ending the catastrophes plaguing the world. Dartz is freed from the Orichalcos and returns home with Kris and Ironheart. Yugi and Yami leave Atlantis, while the others flee the island as it collapses. Everyone whose soul was captured awakens.

*With Rachel*
Rachel made the mirror disappear and let out a happy sigh that her Yugi is back. Rachel closed her eyes trying to focus to reach Yugi, for her duel monster self can help him.

*Back to the scene*
Yugi and Yami wash up on shore and are visited by Dark Magician Girl and the Legendary Knights, who tell them that their world is safe. Then, the Legendary Knights return to the Duel Monsters Spirit World, promising to return if such a great darkness ever threatens the world again.

'Thanks Rachel'
Yugi said

A/N Rate and Comment