I Love You

A/N Warning Slight Lemon. I don't own Yugioh.

A few months passed after the incident with the social media. Rachel learned to be more understanding when ever a problem occurs instead of avoiding the situation. As for Yugi, he learned that he should understand situations on someone else's point of view.

In a few days it would be Yugi's birthday, so Rachel decided to throw a surprise birthday pool party at her house. She told Joey, Tristan, Bakura, Grandpa and even Kaiba about her plan.

The plan was for Rachel to keep Yugi busy doing things and as for the others they did decorations and food with the help with also Rick and Julie.

"Hey, I'm curious what did you do to invite rich boy over here?"

Joey asked

"Well Yugi told me countless stories of his adventures and Kaiba was also had a part to play in the adventures. So that's why I invited him. That's not going to be a problem right?"

Rachel asked sternly, Joey backed up away a little chuckling nervously.

"No, no problem over here"

"Good, well I'm off remember I'm going to bring Yugi back here at 2 o'clock so have everything ready."

"No problem"

Rachel closed the door and off she went to meet up with Yugi at Burger World.

"Hey beautiful"

"Hey babe, Happy Birthday"

"Thanks"

They both hugged and Rachel leaned up to give him a gentle kiss on the lips.

"sorry I took long. I just really wanted to get you something special"

"Having you here with me is enough"

Rachel blushed at his words.

"Oh I almost forgot here, open it"

She handed him a small present.

"What is it?"

"You won't know unless you open it"

Yugi grinned at her and proceeds to open the gift and was stunned to find a necklace with a shape of a heart engraved 'I Love You'

"Thank you Rachel, I love it and I love you. I will never take it off."

Yugi put the necklace around his neck and gave Rachel a peck on the lips.

"Come on let's go and eat"

"Okay"

They walked in hand in hand and ordered their food, they chat and ate. As they were walking through the streets. Rachel told Yugi that she forgot something at home and she needed to go get it. They both walked to Rachel's home.

"Yugi, would you be a gentlemen and unlock the door for me please?"

Yugi smiled at her

"Sure"

Yugi unlocked the door and opened it, turning on the lights and git surprised when his friends and family yelled "Happy Birthday" along with a big banner.

Yugi smiled and looked at Rachel who was also smiling. He leaned down kissing Rachel on the lips in which she was happy to accept. Everyone was having the time of their life in pool, the food and then came the presents.

Joey gave Yugi a few dirty magazine which earned a glare from Rachel. Tristan got him a skull T-Shirt. Bakura gave him books on the history of Egypt. Grandpa gave him a few new duel monster cards. As for Kaiba, Yugi receive a one whole year of free pass to Kaibaland.

The cake was next and Julie really out done herself. She made a giant three layer cake with white frosting and strawberries everywhere. It was delicious, the party came to an end and everyone said their goodbyes and Rick took Grandpa home, while Yugi has a sleep over with Rachel.

Yugi and Rachel got into her room. They laid down and started to have a make out session. The kiss was getting deeper and more passionate, Yugi then moved his kiss to her neck causing Rachel to moan.

Rachel slightly pulled away from the dazed kiss and Yugi was looking at Rachel with half lidded eyes.

"What's wrong did I do something you didn't want?"

"No no no its not that, its just that I believe your getting turned on very much with just the kisses"

Rachel said blushing causing Yugi to blush as well as he looked down and saw a tent in between his legs.

"I'm sorry about that"

"No need, i like it. I want to give you another present if you like"

Yugi bit his lip and nodded. Rachel got in between Yugi's legs undoing the belts and button and finally pulling down the zipper. Yugi let out a groan as his hard aching member was released from its prison.

Rachel moved the briefs out of the way and started licking Yugi's hard cock from the tip to the base making him moan. She made sure to savor the taste and the feeling of the throbbing cock around her mouth.

Without any warning, Rachel then put the whole cock in her mouth deep throating Yugi. He tried hard not to thrust into the warm heat because he didn't want her to choke. He began to pant faster and Rachel began deep throating him faster and started sucking on the tip.

Rachel could taste the pre-cum but that didn't stop her as she continued to suck him off.

"R-Rach I'm close, f-feels good. D-don't stop. F-faster"

Rachel heard him loud and clear and blush knowing that she is doing it right for her first time. After a while of deepthroating and sucking, Yugi came exploding into Rachel's mouth screaming her name.

Rachel panted and looked up at Yugi, who was looking at her with hooded eyes.

"Come here"

He said softly. Rachel reached up to Yugi and he brought her in for a passionate kiss.

"Thank you"