Meet Rebecca

A/N I don't own Yugioh.

After school, Yugi ran to Joey, Tristan and Bakura but Tea was no where in sight.

"Hey guys are you planning anything right now?

"Shouldn't you be with your girlfriend?"

Joey sneered

"Actually, this was her idea. She said she was willing to hang out and get to know you guys better"

"Well then how come she doesn't come say it to our face?"

"Okay, hold on a minute."

A minute pass and Yugi return holding Rachel's hand, with her other hand Rachel waved at them with a smile.

Joey looked at Rachel suspiciously

"Is it true what Yugi says, that your gonna buy us lunch at Burger World?"

Yugi then looked at Joey surprised.

"Joey, I didn't say...."

But Rachel cut in.

"Its fine, its my way of saying I'm sorry we got off on the wrong foot. What do you say are you willing to give me a chance to hang with you guys?"

Bakura, Tristan and Joey looked at each other and then back at Rachel and nodded. They arrived at Burger World and made their orders and ate, they guys were currently questioning Rachel.

"So Rachel tell us, what is your interest in Yugi?"

Rachel then glared at Joey and then looked at Yugi.

"I thought you said friends not interrogating?"

Yugi then chuckled nervously and then looked at Joey with pleading eyes 'Stop please'. Joey then let out a sigh

"Okay sorry about that"

"I got one, why don't you like to hang out with a big crowd?"

Bakura asked.

"Well, I always been on my own and I guess I don't like crowded areas"

"But you perform in crowded areas?"

"Yeah that's why when I'm done performing I quickly run back to my room"

Bakura nodded satisfied with the answer. Tristan then asked a question

"How did you became famous?"

Rachel smiled sadly.

"Its not really a happy tale but its what got me here today in my career. I was a little girl, I was with my brother. We were on our own, our parents abandoned us, so we used to stay at an orphanage but that place was cruel. We ran away and my brother would steal just to feed me to get through the day."

Rachel then looked down at the table and Yugi wrapped his arm around her encouraging and comforting her.

"One day, I heard this guy playing an instrument on the street, I knew the song and started singing with it. My brother went off to steal and I was gathering a lot of attention. There were producers there, they saw I was alone and took me away from the only family I know."

Bakura, Joey and Tristan were stunned they didn't even know about this part of Rachel's life.

"Its not something I'm proud because I have to live with that thought everyday of my life."

Yugi then gave Rachel a kiss on the cheek. They all got up and ready to depart, waving goodbye to the others. Yugi and Rachel were walking home hand in hand until something or someone knocked Yugi down.

Rachel looked and was surprised it was a girl with blonde hair and glasses hugging Yugi to death.

"Hi my Yugi bear, miss me?"

"Uh its good to see you to Rebecca, please get off me. I can't breathe."

The girl Rebecca got off and Rachel helped Yugi up. Once Yugi dust himself off, Rebecca was already clinging to his arm.

Rachel did a slight cough getting their attention.

"Um Yugi who is this?"

"Oh this is Rebecca, the granddaughter of my Grandpa's friend"

Rebecca then cut in.

"I'm actually his girlfriend"

She said sticking out her tongue at Rachel

"So scram"

Yugi glared at her.

"Rebecca"

He said sternly, Rachel then glared at the girl

"Oh really, you look no more than 8 and Yugi is 17"

"I'll have you know, I am very mature for my age"

Rachel smirk and then lowered herself to Rebecca's height

"Aww does somebody wants a cookie?"

Rebecca then growled and was about to launch at Rachel, luckily Yugi hold her back.

"Rebecca calm down"

"Did you hear what she said to me, she has no right, no right I tell ya"

Rebecca started crying and whining, Rachel stood up and smirk.

"Listen, Rebecca just go home please, Rachel is my girlfriend. So you should probably watch what you say around her"

Rebecca sniffled and looked at Rachel

"He's mine, he really loves me"

Rebecca then ran off crying. Yugi felt bad but the truth hurts. Yugi then got home after kissing Rachel goodbye. He entered his home but was surprise that his grandpa was waiting for him, with arms cross his chest looking at him angrily.

"Is there something wrong Grandpa?"

"Tea came by earlier and told me all about that slut of a girlfriend of yours"

Yugi was shock that his grandpa would say something like that.

"Wait what?"

"I don't want you to see her anymore"

A/N Rate and Comment.