Rehearsals

A/N I don't own Yugioh.

A few weeks later after the proposal, Rachel needed to get ready for another up coming concert. Yugi wasn't surprise about how many concerts Rachel does in one month.

Unfortunately, Tea got in contact with Yugi begging for Rachel to let her be a part of her concert. Rachel first objected but then Tea continued to call and call up until Rachel wanted to call the police for harassment.

Unfortunately, Yugi convinced Rachel to let Tea be a part of only one concert.

Sighing in frustration Rachel agreed.

"Fine but if she does anything wrong and perform terribly its going to be on you"

"Okay okay"

Yugi knew that Rachel and Tea still hated each other but it was the only way for to get Tea to stop.

"Make sure she is there in rehearsal at 3 pm sharp no minute less"

Yugi nodded in understanding and sigh.

*Rehearsal*
"Okay girls, we have a new member joining in for today only for this one concert. Her name is Tea"

Rachel introduced Tea to the leader of the group in charge of the dancing.

"Okay Tea my name is Raven, I hope you are a fast learner because you are going to need it"

Tea gave her a nod confidently.

"Alright here we go, in 5...4...3....2....1"

The music began and the dancers were already dancing. Tea was having trouble following along. Rachel was off the stage looking at the dancers who will be dancing by her side.

Yugi came by and stood next to Rachel holding a cappuccino handing her one.

"So how is the rehearsal going?"

Rachel was glaring at Tea the whole time.

"See for yourself"

Yugi looked up and sweat dropped, the other performers were doing great but as for Tea she wasn't even paying attention she was just doing her own moves.

Rachel yelled out

"Stop!!"

She hop on stage walking up to Tea,

"What do you think your doing?"

"I thought your moves were boring so I thought i'll do my own twist"

Rachel growled

"I didn't came up with the dance moves it was Raven"

"Ohhh"

Rachel then hop off

"Again!!"

They started back up to the top, but through the whole practice Tea kept making everyone trip over her clumsy feet. Tea would be in the wrong spot at the wrong time and keeps getting in the way.

Until a few hours of practice, the dancers snapped one by one

"Ugh I can't stand you, you don't even know how to dance"

"Your just jealous"

Rachel then walked up to them and one of the dancers went up to Rachel's face.

"I quit!!"

One by one all of her dancers quit except for Tea who was standing in the middle waving happily. Rachel let out a frustrated growl.

A few minutes later, the guys that were in charge of the lights were fixing the position. Tea then had a good idea for to have the spot light for herself.

"Hey you, can you make sure the spotlight is only on me"

"Sorry lady we can't do that"

Tea growled and placed her hands on her hips.

"Do you have any idea who I am, i am the best friend who is engaged with the famous singer."

"So"

"So, you have to do what i tell you"

"You have no authority over that besides we don't work for you"

"Whatever you better put the spotlight on me"

"You know what lady, whatever"

The guys that were in charge of the lights found Rachel and told her they quit. Rachel was so confused and stress everything was falling apart.

Rachel decided to call an end for the day. Rachel was in her living room looking through papers of submission, she let out a sigh. Yugi walked up to her and sat down beside her.

"Rachel ....."

"Don't start, this is your fault, now you are going to see it through the end"

She said angrily she then got up going to the kitchen pouring herself some coffee. Rachel leaned on the counter closing her eyes trying to relax her mind.

Rachel let out a sigh as she felt two arms wrapped around her and started to feel light kisses on the side of her neck. She gently moved her head to the side to give him more access causing her to moan. He began licking, nipping and sucking on her sensitive skin. After a few minutes he pulled away making sure to leave a red hickie for the world to see.

"This is why, i didn't want Tea to be a part of my dancers back in school because i could tell she wanted the spotlight and for to just prove to you, I wasn't being mean this is what I got in return. I lost my best dancers and my light crew."

Yugi didn't say anything as he just continue to hold Rachel from the back.

"Now what am I going to do?"

Rachel sigh tiredly.

A/N Rate and Comment.