Tour

A/N I don't own Yugioh.

It was 1o'clock and Yugi was already waiting at the front of the school. He was wearing his usually outfit, dark blue leather pants with black boots and a leather black sleeveless shirt, along with two belts around his waist and choker.

'Hmmm I hope she didn't forget?'

Just then Yugi notice a girl with dark shades, a pink hat, a white long sleeve shirt, small pink skirt and black short boots.

"Hey Yugi, sorry I'm late. I needed to find an outfit that would cover up my disguise"

"That's okay. I understand"

Rachel smiled

"So where to first?"

"How about downtown?"

"Sounds good"

Yugi took his time showing Rachel everywhere and everything. After 2hrs of walking they both got hungry and decided to have lunch.

"Oh Yugi let's go to that restaurant please?"

"Rachel, are you sure? It looks kind of expensive, I never been there before"

"Did you forgot who I am. Hello don't worry about it, it will be my treat"

"Okay"

Yugi wasn't really sure about going to a fancy restaurant but decided to follow Rachel nonetheless. The waiter gave them a table in a more isolated area away from people. The waiter came by to order their drinks.

"I'll get a orange fanta drink"

"An I will get pink lemonade please"

Yugi then smiled looking at Rachel as she removed her shades and hat.

"Wow, there has got to be an easier way to hide right hahaha"

Rachel said. The waiter returned with their drinks

"Are you ready to place your order?"

"Yugi?"

"I'll have a hamburger special"

"I will have a chicken salad"

The waiter write down their order

"Appetizer?"

"Mozzarella cheese stick"

"I'll be right back"

The waiter left

"So Yugi tell me about yourself?"

"Well I was born here in Domino City, I live with my grandpa. We also own a game shop selling games but mostly Duel Monster Cards"

"Wow, do you play?"

"Actually, they call me the king of Games. I beat Pegasus and Kaiba"

"No way, you win every games"

"I always win"

Rachel smiled. The waiter return with the appetizers and their food. After eating, they ordered a dessert cheesecake.

"Rachel so tell me about you"

"Hmmm well, i travel a lot. My career is obviously singing. I....I.....I don't know what else"

"Okay, then let's go one by one"

"Sounds good"

"Do you have any parents?"

"No"

"Do you have any family?"

"Well, my brother Crow Hogan but we got separated when we were little"

"One more question, is this a date?"

"You want it to"

Rachel said looking at Yugi with hooded eyes and Yugi blushed.

"W-well i thought we were only going to be friends?"

"You don't want it to become more?"

"Maybe in the future"

"Hahaha it's okay Yugi i am not going to pressure you into something you don't want to"

"Its not that i don't want to I just don't want us rushing into things"

"Okay"

After the dessert and paying the bill, Yugi decided to take Rachel to the park. The sat on the bench looking at​ everyone laughing, talking and having fun.

"Hey, Yugi can i see your Deck?"

"Sure"

He handed over his deck and she began to look through them but she stopped when she came across a card that got her attention.

"So, i see you have the dark magician girl"

"Yeah, she comes in really handy in tough spots"

Rachel remain quiet and then looked up at Yugi.

"Can i trust you with something?"

"Sure what is it?"

"Promise?"

"I promise"

Rachel then leaned close to Yugi's ear

"I am actually the reincarnation of the dark magician girl"

She whispered to his hear leaning back. Yugi looked at Rachel with a raised eyebrow and then looked at the dark magician girl and back to Rachel, going back and forth. He finally notice the features in shock.

"No way"

"Yeah but you can't tell anyone about this please"

"Okay okay I promise. Wow, your the dark magician girl and your famous"

Rachel smiled.

"You know just like the dark magician girl i have dark magic too"

"Really?"

"Yeah, I'm surprise your taking in all of this so calmly"

Yugi chuckled nervously scratching the back of his head.

"Well if only you know exactly what i went through"

"You are going to have to tell me someday"

"Sure"

Rachel and Yugi decided it was time to separate for to head back home.

"So, I'll see you soon?"

Yugi said looking at the ground and Rachel smiled at his shyness.

"Definitely"

Rachel gave Yugi a hug and a kiss on the cheek, before leaving waving goodbye. Yugi blush and smiled waving back and walked back home.

Yugi finally got home.

"Grandpa, I'm back"

"Its good to see you my boy. How was the date?"

Yugi let out a sigh

"Grandpa its not a date, i was just showing her around"

"No matter what its still a date"

"Okay Grandpa goodnight"

"Goodnight"

Yugi got ready for bed and sigh as he laid down picturing Rachel's face and the kiss and blush before falling asleep.

A/N Rate and Comment