School Dance

A/N I don't own Yugioh.

Days went by and Yugi has not seen Rachel at School but apparently the media seen her all day probably because of the paparazzi keep following her around.

'I guess she probably changed her classes to avoid me or changed to a different school'

Yugi let out a sigh, the class got interrupted from a knock on the door. It was Rachel.

"Sorry, I'm late"

She handed the teacher a pink slip, the teacher grabbed.

"Well, I'm glad you can join us please open your literature book and began reading page 127"

Rachel nodded and went to take her seat next to Yugi. Yugi looked at her and smiled

"Hey"

He whispered, Rachel looked at him but didn't returned a smile

"Hi"

Rachel then began reading. Yugi understood why she was still upset.

After class, Yugi wanted to talk to Rachel but before he had a chance she was already out the door. He was trying to reach out to her but the crowd wouldn't let him through, he decided to try again at lunch.

Lunch time finally came around, and Yugi was searching for Rachel everywhere.

'Hmmm where can she be?'

He then thought maybe some students will know where she is. Yugi walked up to a group of teenagers that were busy talking.

"Um Hi excuse me?"

They turned to see Yugi

"Hey man, what's up?"

"I was wondering if you know where Rachel is?"

They all pointed to the direction of the gym. Yugi nodded a thanks and walked away. As he was walking he passed by a poster that says a dance after school.

'Hmmm maybe I can ask Rachel if she wants to go with me'

As Yugi made his way to the gym, he spotted Rachel standing on top of a chair putting up a banner along with other students helping to decorate for the school's dance.

He walked towards Rachel

"Hey, Rachel I see your putting up the decorations for the school's dance."

"Isn't it obvious?"

Rachel said getting down the chair looking at Yugi with a slight smile. He scratched the back of his head in embarrassment.

"Ummm I never really go to the school dance really and so I was wondering if you want to go with me as a date?"

The whole gym got silent the other students were listening in closely at the conversation waiting for Rachel to respond.

Rachel smiled

"Of course I'll go with you, but its not going to be a problem with your friends right?"

"I'll make sure they don't say anything"

He winked at Rachel making her blush. All the students in the gym scream and congratulated Rachel and Yugi like if it was a proposal.

*School Dance*
Yugi was wearing a simple black tux and Rachel was wearing a simple light pink dress. It turned out Rachel was going to be singing the whole night but that didn't stop her from dancing with Yugi.

They were laughing, talking and having fun, it had been a while since they last hang out. It came down to the last song and everyone made a big giant circle leaving Rachel and Yugi to dance alone together in the center.

(May I have this dance- HSM)
Take my hand, take a breath
Pull me close and take one step
Keep your eyes locked on mine,
And let the music be your guide.

Yugi had both arms wrapped around Rachel's waist and Rachel had both hands on his shoulders.

Won't you promise me (now won't you promise me, that you'll never forget)
We'll keep dancing (to keep dancing) wherever we go next

It's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone like you
It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do
And with every step together, we just keep on getting better
So can I have this dance (can I have this dance)
Can I have this dance

Yugi twirl Rachel around, they were both smiling as she continue to sing on the microphone connected to her ear.

Take my hand, I'll take the lead
And every turn will be safe with me
Don't be afraid, afraid to fall
You know I'll catch you threw it all

And you can't keep us apart (even a thousand miles, can't keep us apart)
'Cause my heart is (cause my heart is) wherever you are

Yugi brought Rachel closer as they dance together

It's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone like you
It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do
And with every step together, we just keep on getting better
So can I have this dance (can I have this dance)
Can I have this dance

Oh no mountains too high enough, oceans too wide
'Cause together or not, our dance won't stop
Let it rain, let it pour
What we have is worth fighting for
You know I believe, that we were meant to be

It's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone like you (like you)
It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do (way we do)
And with every step together, we just keep on getting better
So can I have this dance (can I have this dance)
Can I have this dance

As the song came to an end, Rachel and Yugi were staring into each others eyes as everyone cheered and clap for them.

A/N Rate and Comment.