Proposal

A/N I don't own Yugioh.

Years have went by Yugi graduated along with his friends. He has grown mature and his features were sharp, it was almost unrecognized except for the tri-colored hair that gives it away.

Rachel grown mature now and looks exactly like Magician's Valkyria. As the days go by Yugi and Rachel's love continue to grow everyday. Yugi finally made a decision to live with Rachel, he would go everyday to help his grandpa at the Game Shop.

As Rachel continues to perform her concerts at Domino, no matter what every single time a its always sold out its like more and more people come. News of Rachel staying at Domino had brought more and more tourists from around the world.

Whenever Rachel has a concert Yugi is also their signing autographs for his fans along with Rachel, they have posters of Yugi and Rachel everywhere. They're romance were known as well and it did brought rumors people making fake accusation that Yugi is cheating or Rachel is cheating but in the end, they both know its a lie.

Rachel was currently getting ready to perform at yet another concert. Yugi stopped by in the backstage to wish his girlfriend good luck.

"You're all set?"

Yugi asked climbing up the stairs, Rachel smiled at him.

"Yeah I suppose"

"What's wrong?"

"Its just (sigh) its getting more and more crowded"

"Isn't that a good thing?"

Yugi asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Its is but pretty soon I'm gonna need to make another big vault in the house"

Yugi laughs

"Why don't you give the money to charity?"

"I did but apparently i gave too much in every charity program that they said I been going over the limit. So I just have it at home"

Yugi laughs patting her on the back.

"Its okay"

Rachel smiled and shook her head, she gave Yugi a kiss on the lips.

"I needed my good luck kiss and hey by the way what's with the tux, don't get me wrong you look hot in it but what's the occasion?"

Yugi chuckled nervously

"Its nothing just wanted to dress up nice for your special day"

Rachel raised an eyebrow and smiled

"With you everyday is special"

Yugi smiled in return.

"Okay here I go"

Rachel ran out with her performers getting into position as the curtains went up. After a few hours of singing, dancing and cheering. Rachel was finally about to sing a last song until a different beat came up, Rachel looked around her dancers in confusion but they just smiled.

'Hmmm probably another surprise'

Rachel looked up at the background but nothing out of the ordinary until a voice started singing.

"One Call Away"

I'm only one call away
I'll be there to save the day
Superman got nothing on me
I'm only one call away

Call me, baby, if you need a friend
I just wanna give you love
C'mon, c'mon, c'mon
Reaching out to you, so take a chance

No matter where you go
You know you're not alone

I'm only one call away
I'll be there to save the day
Superman got nothing on me
I'm only one call away

Come along with me and don't be scared
I just wanna set you free
C'mon, c'mon, c'mon
You and me can make it anywhere
But for now, we can stay here for a while
'Cause you know, I just wanna see you smile

No matter where you go
You know you're not alone

I'm only one call away
I'll be there to save the day
Superman got nothing on me
I'm only one call away

And when you're weak I'll be strong
I'm gonna keep holding on
Now don't you worry, it won't be long
Darling, and when you feel like hope is gone
Just run into my arms

I'm only one call away
I'll be there to save the day
Superman got nothing on me
I'm only one, I'm only one call away
I'll be there to save the day
Superman got nothing on me
I'm only one call away

I'll be there to save the day
Superman got nothing on me
I'm only one call away

I'm only one call away (away)

As the song finished, Rachel already knew who it was. The curtains revealed Yugi holding a microphone. Rachel smiled and held out a hand to him bringing him in closer so the crowd could see them.

The people cheered and then everyone got silent when they saw Yugi on one knee, revealing a red heart shape box opening it to reveal a ring, Rachel gasp when she saw Yugi on one knee.

"Rachel, you gave me courage to sing that song just only for you. We have together for so long through thick and thin, you brought light into my life, you've changed it for the better. I live you so much that I will do anything for you just to see that beautiful smile. So I only have one question to ask you, will you marry me?"

Rachel smiled trying to hold her tears and nodded

"Yes, Yes!! I will marry you!!"

Yugi slip on the ring on her finger and standing up, pulling Rachel into a passionate kiss. Everyone cheered and clapped screaming in excitement.

A/N Rate and Comment.