Gardener Issues

A/N I don't own Yugioh.

The next day, Yugi and Rachel were arguing about the stunt she pulled yesterday on Tea.

"You should have known better, Rachel! Are you even hearing me?!"

Rachel was sitting on the couch rolling her eyes as Yugi was pacing back and forth lecturing her.

"I am hearing you, I'm just not listening to you"

"Rachel!"

"Why are we even talking about her. She's a nobody"

Rachel stood up stopping Yugi from the pacing and placing her hands on his face bring him to look at her.

"Come on let's not talk about her. A have a few ideas that can sit your mind at ease."

Her hands went lower to Yugi's private are and started rubbing him slowly. She leaned to his ear talking seductively

"What do you say handsome?"

She battled her eyes at him. But Yugi closed his eyes, shaking his head and grabbed Rachel's hand from going any further.

"We need to talk about this"

Rachel rolled her eyes in exasperation pulling away from him and walking away from Yugi.

"Rachel don't walk away from me."

"I'm going to get some ice cream from the kitchen or do i need your permission to walk inside my house"

Yugi followed Rachel into the kitchen.

"Look, all i'm saying is that she is still my friend and you are still treating her like crap. Can you at least try and be friends with her. Please for me"

Yugi said pleading with his eyes looking at Rachel. She stopped serving herself when she didn't hear him speak anymore, she looked up at his pleading eyes. She rolled her eyes

"Fine but anything happens to me. Then i will not be responsible for her injuries"

"Okay, thank you"

Yugi then leaned in and gave Rachel a kiss on the cheek

'Hmmm the things I do for him'

*At School- Lunch Time*
Yugi walked hand in hand up to Tea's little group.

"Hey Tea"

By her name Tea turned around along with her group of friends.

"Oh hi Yugi"

She said cheerfully but when she saw Rachel, she turned back around.

"Um so listen, Rachel wanted to tell you something"

With that said Yugi pushed Rachel a little forward towards Tea and Tea fully turned to her as if she was a queen.

"Well...."

Tea said impatiently

"This wasn't my idea it was Yugi's. Anyways I was wondering if we can be friends for Yugi's sake and put this little dilemma behind us"

"Alright"

"Really?"

"Yeah why not"

"Okay then"

They both shook hands in truce. Rachel turned around and walk hand in hand with Yugi again. Yugi whispered to Rachel's ear.

"Well that went better than i thought"

Rachel and Yugi weren't that far, but stopped when Tea yelled out.

"Hey Rachel come here real quick"

Rachel let out a sigh and together they walked back to Tea's table.

"Yes?"

"Since now we are friends, can you do me a favor?"

Rachel raised one eyebrow at her

"Depends on what?"

"You get me autographs of the popular hot models along with their pictures, free VIP passes to the fanciest clubs and restaurants also for my friends."

Rachel let out a scoff and chuckled

"Are you kidding? No way am I doing that"

"Fine then we won't have a truce"

"I don't care, i did my part on doing a truce for Yugi other than that I am not doing you any favors"

"Fine then"

Tea turned to Yugi

"Yugi can you please tell your crazy girlfriend if she can do what I ask her?"

Yugi didn't have a chance to respond.

"Hey listen here, you are talking to me, I will do no such thing especially for a greedy person like you and most importantly I am not your servant"

"So what you got servants, you might as well be like one of them"

"No what I got is family and friends. As for you, you have a alcoholic stepdad and a mother that's out every night forgetting she has a daughter"

"Yugi Rachel is being mean"

"Oh yeah well I can get angry want to see"

Tea gasp and angrily through her milk on Rachel's face. Rachel gasp because she wasn't expecting that, she looked at Tea who was smirking along with her friends.

"That's payback for the halloween dance"

Tea and her friends walked away, but the fans of Rachel didn't let them get to far as they started fighting with Tea and her friends. Yugi grabbed some napkins and started to help Rachel clean herself up but she angrily pushed him away.

"Are you happy now?"

Rachel then walked away for to freshen up. Yugi let out a sigh and this time he agreed with Rachel this was totally his fault. Yugi quickly followed Rachel and gave her a hug after she finished freshing up, she was trying to push him away bit he didn't budge, so the only Rachel she hugged him in return.

"I'm sorry, I was stupid to think she would accept your friendship without a price. She's change completely."

"I forgive you Yugi"

He then gave her a peck on the lips and hugged her again.

A/N Rate and Comment.