Reveal

A/N I don't own Yugioh.

Rachel kicked Tea in the face and then again and again and again. Tea's face was now bloody and swollen with a black eye and missing a couple of teeth.

Rachel went down to Tea's level and grabbed the knife and stabbing her in the stomach, Tea gasp and scream as Rachel continued to stab her multiple times blood splattering every where.

Rachel smirk standing up and walked away leaving Tea to bleed to death until. Yugi eyes were wide open, he couldn't believe what he just saw, Rachel killed an innocence without any remorse.

Rachel stopped walking and closed her eyes with an evil smirk on her face, with one snap of her finger Tea head exploded blood splattering on the walls and curtains.

Rachel looked at Yugi with a smile and walked towards him. She gently laid a hand on his cheek caressing his face. Yugi tried backing away afraid what Rachel would do with him. Unexpectedly she removed the tape from his mouth.

"R-Rachel how could you? We could have settle it another way? What were you thinking? You became a monster."

Rachel just continued to smile

"Yugi don't think too hard you'll cause a wrinkle"

Julie, Rick and Heather laughs. Yugi looked at them.

"You guys are all evil"

Rachel smirk

"Atem I think its time"

Yugi looked at Rachel confused and the next thing Yugi knows and dark purple cloud was in the center of the living room. It soon cleared and it revealed it was Atem but he looked evil just exactly like the same way he play the seal of oricalcos and the symbol is on his forehead.

"Long time no see Yugi"

"What are you doing here? I set your soul free, you should be in the afterlife?"

"I am well my other self is"

"I don't understand"

Rachel then decided to fill Yugi in.

"He isn't really Atem, he is called a Yami. This guy here is the same guy that used the seal of oricalcos. He stood because well by accident Heather released him, I don't exactly know why you didn't sensed him before but whatever."

Yugi looked at Heather

"Why did you released him?"

Heather glared at her father.

"I told you there was a monster in my room. I told you but you didn't see him because in your eyes I saw lust and only lust. You would not been able to see him"

"Enough, show him"

Rachel, Heather, Julie and Rick nodded. They closed their eyes leaning their heads back they let out a scream and a green light surrounded them after a couple of seconds. They all let out a chuckle and then opened their eyes towards Yugi who was shaking.

They all had the symbol on their foreheads. Rachel laughs

"That feels good"

Yami then walked towards Rachel and kissed her hard on the mouth, Yugi was hurt and confused. They both pulled away panting Rachel grinned and started rubbing Yami's face.

"I'll never get tired of that"

She said happily, Yami then laughs and look towards Yugi.

"Now Yugi don't look so hurt you did the exact same thing but you went beyond what I just did."

Yugi put his head down. Rachel then walked over to her husband sitting on his lap. She gently lifted up his head for he can look at her.

"Yugi its not that I wanted to hurt you, I mean come on I was trying to protect Tea by keeping her away but her stupidity led her to her own death. Yami here wants to join the life of the living and he is going to do just that. Yami sweety your up."

Rachel then got off Yugi's lap and Yami then went inside Yugi who wasn't even prepared. He let out a scream in pain. After a while, his head hung and he then lifted up his head. Rachel smirking at him as the symbol of the oricalcos was also on his forehead.

"Now sweety how do you feel?"

Yugi/Yami got out of the bind and stood up stretching, cracking his neck.

"This feels good."

He then looked towards the corpse of Tea's body.

"Julie clean up the trash"

Julie nodded. After that was done, Yugi/Yami snapped his finger and the symbol of the oricalcos disappeared.

"Now no one won't suspect anything"

Heather walked up to her father.

"Father, won't the police question us about Tea being here"

Yami/Yugi bend down putting a hand on his daughter's shoulder.

"No worries princess, just let the adults handle it okay"

"Okay"

Heather smiled happily.

"Now who wants to go out for a midnight walk, its been a very long day for everyone and especially you my angel, I'm sorry you had to struggle for so long"

He said putting his hand on Rachel's cheek.

"No worries you can make it up to me later on tonight"

She whispered to him and he smirk. Together the Muto family walked outside to middle of the night.

A/N Rate and Comment.