Family Drama

A/N I don't own Yugioh.

"Grandpa whatever Tea told you, it was a lie. Rachel is not like that."

"I don't see why you don't want to be with Tea, she is a good girl"

"If she was a good girl then she wouldn't say lies about my girlfriend like that"

Yugi then walked up to the stairs.

"Yugi, I am serious. You break up with that girl, she is nothing but bad news"

Yugi didn't say anything as he continues to walk up to his room.

*Next Day*
"He what?!"

Rachel yelled

"He said he doesn't want us to be together"

"But why?"

"My guess is that Tea told him some lies"

"Uh that is it, I am going to give Tea a piece of my mind and later after school I'll go talk to your grandpa"

Yugi was worried, he didn't want to break up with Rachel, he loves his grandpa but he also loves Rachel.

*Lunch Time*

All the students, were in the cafeteria when the doors slammed opened along with a yell.

"Tea!!"

Rachel yelled angrily, the whole room got silent.

"Where is she?!"

Everyone pointed at Tea who was sitting on table with a group of gossiping cheerleaders. Rachel glared and stomped to where Tea was at and slammed her fists on the table.

Joey, Yugi, Tristan and Bakura ran up to Rachel and Tea.

"Hey what's going on here, what's the problem?"

Joey asked to Tea and Rachel. Rachel had her eyes on Tea and pointed to her.

"She's the problem, huh you didn't have the guts to say it to my face so instead you decided to go to an elderly person, to Yugi's grandpa because you weren't tough enough to tell it to me in my face. Well, I got news for you, I am right here, so tell me"

Tea ignored Rachel closing her eyes.

"I don't know what your talking about?"

"Don't give me that shit! You know exactly what I'm talking about"

Tea then stood up

"So what its true"

Tea then walked away along with the cheerleaders. Rachel growled but took a deep breathe to calm down.

*At the Kame Shop*

Yugi and Rachel walked inside the living room.

"Grandpa are you home?"

"I'm in the kitchen Yugi, I'll be right out."

Yugi then signaled Rachel to take a seat on the couch. The grandpa walked out happily with his eyes closed.

"I hope you broke up with girlfriend of yours Yugi"

"Actually Grandpa..."

Grandpa opened his eyes and was surprise to see another girl in the room.

"Why Yugi, you didn't tell me you invited a friend. And who might you be my dear"

He stook out his hand for the girl can shake hands with him. Rachel then shook the hand

"I'm his girlfriend"

Grandpa then quickly pulled his hand back and glared at Rachel.

"I want you out and Yugi i can't believe you'll bring her here after I told you to break up with her"

"Hello I'm right here"

"Shut up and get out before I call the police."

He said reaching towards the phone but Rachel grabbed it before he can reach it.

"No you are not, I'm sorry sir but you are going to have to listen to me"

"I will not"

"Why, you don't even know me. Please, I love your grandson. Tea is just jealous..."

"Tea is a good girl, you just wnat to be with my grandson because of his money"

He yelled cutting her off

"I am not after his money, please you got to believe me. I...."

"I said get out and you better stay away from him or else."

Solomon yelled

"You are not even listening to me!"

Rachel yelled before running out of the living room. Yugi was about to follow her but his grandfather stopped him.

"If you take one step outside young man, then you will stay outside"

He threaten. Yugi was heart broken, he turned around to look at his grandfather.

"I can't believe you, she is my first girlfriend that actually like me for me"

"No worries Yugi, Tea likes you"

He said patting Yugi on the back, but Yugi pushed his hand away.

"She likes Atem not me!!"

Yugi shouted running up to his room. Solomon was shock, Tea didn't tell him anything about that. Yugi went to text Rachel.

Y: Hey are you okay? Are you home safe?

R: Yes, i had my driver pick me up and no i am not okay :'(

Y: Same here :( Did you really mean it when you said you love me?

R: Of course I mean it. I love you Yugi <3 I wish I could say it in person.

Y: :) I love you too Rachel <3

R: So what are we going to do now?

Y: I don't know but one thing for sure, I am not breaking up with you.

R: I'm happy to hear that. Its getting late, we need some rest.

Y: Okay, goodnight, sweet dreams and I love you <3

R: I love you too <3 goodnight.

Yugi put his phone to the side and closed his eyes as he fell asleep. Little did he know the electricity on the microwave started to flicker.

A/N Rate and Comment.