Guilt

A/N I don't own Yugioh.

As the months went by Yugi and Tea continue to see each other and mostly stay inside the bedroom. Yugi would times lock Heather inside her room when she is talking to an imaginary friend.

But Yugi then put a stop to the affair because he knew Rachel would be coming back any day soon. Yugi was in the living room reading a book when he heard the door unlock and looked up to see Rachel.

He got up and ran to her spinning her around. Rachel giggled and pulling him into a loving kiss.

"Hey miss me?"

"Definitely"

"So where is everyone?"

"Heather is up in her room talking to an imaginary friend"

"Wait what?!"

Rachel quickly ran upstairs to see her daughter in her room having a tea party with a shadowy figure that looks irritated. She let out a sigh

"Oh its you"

Heather looked back and saw her mom and quickly went to hug her. As they hugged Yugi was behind Rachel and he signaled her to stay quiet, Heather then whimpered.

"I know sweety I missed you too"

Rachel then let Heather continue to play with Atem. Rachel and Yugi went downstairs, and she looked around and turned towards Yugi with a raised eyebrow

"Where is Julie and Rick"

He quickly thought of a lie

"Oh well I let them have a vacation free time"

"But they live here. Hmmm that's strange"

Rachel walked around and sense some weird energy.

"Did something happened while I was gone?"

"Nope"

"Hmmm okay well how about we order pizza for dinner tonight?"

Yugi smiled at her

"Sounds good"

*At Dinner Time*

Rachel was sitting at the head of the table and Yugi and Heather were on her sides. Heather and Yugi just remained looking at each other and Rachel was eating her pizza looking between.

"Is everything okay?"

Heather looked mad and also looked like she wanted to cry.

"Daddy brought a lady home!"

"What?"

Rachel looked at Yugi and Yugi looked at Heather

"Heather you know that mommy and daddy doesn't like it when you lie"

"But its not a lie"

"Go to your room Heather"

"Mom, dad keeps sending me to my room everytime he brought her home"

Rachel was quiet the whole time Heather and Yugi were yelling back. Rachel had enough and stood up.

"Heather, I want you to go to your room"

Heather looked hurt by her mother's words and yelled

"You don't believe me!!"

Heather than ran to her room crying. Rachel walked to the living room and Yugi followed behind her.

"Rachel she doesn't know what she is talking about, I don't even know what she's talking about"

Yugi lied. It also scared him because Rachel looked calm to calm.

"Your probably right she probably made it up but just to be sure let me see the cameras"

Yugi was stunned he didn't know there was cameras in the house and before Yugi can stop her, Rachel saw Tea in the footage and Yugi through Rick and Julie out of their home.

Rachel passed Yugi in silence she didn't know what to say or do. She then thought of something and quickly went to her vault to check her money and was stunned to find it all empty. Everything she worked for was gone, her family and money.

Yugi didn't know that Tea would steal especially behind his back. Yugi didn't know what to say, he looked at Rachel and Rachel looked at him and slapped him hard in the face, she had tears running down her face.

"I want you out"

Rachel said angrily, Yugi didn't say anything and walked out. Rachel then broke down crying, she wasn't expecting anything like this when she returned home.

Heather then came down the stairs looking at her mother.

"Mother?"

Rachel looked at her daughter and quickly brushed away her tears

"Mother needs a hug"

Rachel nodded and Heather ran to her mothers arm. Rachel cried

"Mother, Father hit me because i called his friend a harlot"

Rachel cried more.

"Its okay"

"They were making weird noises in the room"

"I know I know sweety I know"

Rachel continued to hug her daughter. After a while Heather fell asleep, Rachel called Rick and because now Rachel returned Rick and Julie returned home with her.

A couple of hours later, there was a knock on the door, Rachel went to answer and it was Yugi. He had his head down in shame.

"What do you want?"

"I want to make things right"

"You've done enough damaged don't you think, you hit our daughter. You kicked out my family and your bitch stole my money. How can you possibly make things right?"

Yugi didn't know what to say. Until a small voice interrupted them.

"Mother please don't fight"

Rachel let out a sigh

"Get in its late, you are sleeping on the couch. We'll discuss this in the morning"

Rachel went to carry Heather upstairs.

"Goodnight Father"

"Goodnight princess"

Yugi laid down on the couch letting out a heavy sigh.

A/N Rate and Comment.