The baby is here!

A/N I don't own Yugioh.

After 6 months of pregnancy, Rachel was due any day now and so Yugi made sure to be by her side 24/7 he asked Joey, Tristan and Bakura to take over the shop. Rachel needed to put the concert on hold.

Unfortunately the public knew that Rachel was pregnant because the belly was showing, so the news spread everywhere on social media, the paparazzi were starting to sneak on the premises of the house to get a glimpse of the growing stomach.

Rachel was currently sitting on the couch and her legs were on top of Yugi's lap as he gently massages her feet.

"Mmmm Yugi you sure do know how to work your fingers"

Yugi smirk as he gently continue to massage her. Until Rachel let out a slight groan Yugi quickly looked up Rachel

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah"

Rachel gave him a reassuring smile until she let out another painful groan clutching on to her stomach.

"Ahhh"

"Rachel?"

"I-its time ah hurry!!"

Yugi quickly got Rick to get the car ready, Yugi carried Rachel into the car bridle style.

"Hold on Rachel"

"We are not to far from the hospital"

Rachel was in pain and was getting irritated at the same time she just snapped.

"Would you shut the hell up ah. Rick drive fast now step on it"

Yugi didn't say anything he knew that Rachel was just in pain. They finally arrived to the hospital, Rachel was already sweating and panting. The nurses called the doctor and quickly got Rachel into the emergency room. Yugi went inside to stay by Rachel's side.

"Aaaahhh it hurts!!"

"Can you give her anything for pain?"

Yugi asked hating to see Rachel in pain.

"Aaaahhhh its coming!!!!"

The doctor got in between Rachel's legs the nurses got into position with the towels and Yugi was by Rachel's side holding her hand for support. After 5 agonizing of labor the screaming stop and the sound of a baby's cry filled the room.

The nurses cleaned the baby girl up, weigh her, and gave her a shot. Rachel was panting happy tired and relieved. The nurses handed Yugi the baby. Yugi smiled in verge of tears as he hold in daughter for the first time.

"Hey there, I'm your Daddy"

The baby did a cooing noise that made Yugi chuckled. Yugi got a hold of the baby's hand and the baby hold on tight to one finger. Yugi smiled.

"Welcome to the world Heather Muto"

"I want to see her"

Yugi looked towards the bed to see Rachel sitting up and reaching out. Yugi smiled and gave his wife the baby. He kissed Rachel on the forehead

"You did great"

Rachel smiled at him and then at her little girl. Heather then opened her eyes to look at her mother. Heather had Yugi's hair color and also has Rachel's eye color.

"She's beautiful"

"Yes she is exactly like her mother"

Rachel then cried but cried of joy. Yugi hugged his wife and was enjoying the moment he has with his small family.

The next day, Rachel was released along with Heather. The news media was surrounding them, wanting to know the information of the baby. Like always Yugi and Rachel always says no comment.

Rachel and Yugi got home and took baby Heather to the nursery room, Rachel sat on the rocking chair next to the window and the baby began to cry because she was hungry.

Rachel was about to pulled down her shirt but a pair of other hands pulled her shirt down instead, she smiled and looked up at Yugi grateful that he is there. Yugi then put unhook Rachel's bra exposing her large breast that's filled with milk.

Rachel got Heather into position and very quickly Heather attached her mouth to her mother's nipple. Yugi smiled at the scene before him, his baby girl was alive and healthy but unfortunately Yugi being a guy he walked out of the room.

He didn't want to get turned on by the sight of his wife's breast while she is feeding the baby. Yugi let out a sigh and waited until she was done. Not too long the baby fell asleep. Yugi walked back in and saw a sad look on his wife's face.

"What's wrong babe?"

"Yugi I don't want the baby to be sleeping here alone, can we move the crib to room?"

Yugi smiled at her

"Of course we can"

Rachel smiled

"Thanks"

Yugi then started to move the crib out and into their room, the good thing is that there is still a lot of space. Rachel gently got up and walked into her room. She put the baby into the crib and laid down in her bed herself and made sure the crib was right next to her side of the bed.

Yugi went to lay down as well spooning Rachel they were both facing towards the crib and decided to sleep for a while.

"I love you Yugi"

"I love you too Rachel"

A/N Rate and Comment.