Wedding

A/N I don't own Yugioh.

Months went by after the whole stress, Rachel was able to convince her former dancer and spotlight crew that Tea is no more. It took some time and eventually agreed to come back to work for her.

Rachel was relieved that was over with and now she can focus on her wedding. Yugi and Rachel were making plans.

"Okay sweetheart, this should be quick"

"Depends on what we agree on and the budget?"

Rachel put a hand on his back

"Don't worry about the finances, come on Yugi we only get married once in a lifetime, lets make the best memories"

Yugi sigh and gave up

"Okay okay your right"

Rachel then got a notepad and pen.

"Let's see extravagant or simple?"

They both looked at each other

"Simple"

They said together.

"Invites?"

"My friends and Grandpa"

"When you say friends who are you referring, not Tea is it?"

"No, trust me I know better"

"As for me its just Rick and Julie. Cake?"

"Well I was thinking maybe Julie can do it and for to surprise us on the day of the wedding"

"Great idea. Place?"

"Park"

"Music?"

"Original wedding theme"

"Decorations?"

"I don't know"

"Me neither, lets just put everything white"

Yugi laughs

"Sounds to me like you just want to get it over with"

Rachel laughs and nudges yugi

"Okay, umm food?"

"I'm not sure"

"Burgers, macaroni salad, fried chicken, rice, teriyaki, macaroni and cheese, chips, pizza and a barbecue ribs"

"Isn't that a little bit too much"

"No because Joey is going to be there"

"Hahaha right but who is going to cook? Because I really don't want Julie to handle too much stress."

Rachel thought for a moment

"I know we can order it"

"Great"

"Decorations?"

"Doves"

"Love it. Center pieces?"

"Flowers"

"What kind of flowers?"

"Red and Pink Roses"

"Beautiful. Drinks?"

"Champagne, sodas and water"

"Dessert?"

"Cheesecake"

"Honeymoon?"

"Don't worry about that, I got that one covered"

Yugi winked at Rachel causing her to blush.

"Uh hum um Yugi you made me lose my train of thought?"

Yugi got closer to Rachel whispering to her ear.

"Where did it go?"

Rachel looked at him with hooded eyes placing her hands on his cheek bone bringing him closer to her face.

"Down the gutter"

Yugi then closed the distance between them pressing his lips on hers, Rachel smiled in the kiss and allowed Yugi access. He started battling with her tongue, winning and began exploring inside her mouth.

Without even realizing it Yugi was hovering over Rachel, he was in between her legs that were spread wide open for him. Yugi pulled away panting he looked down at Rachel who was panting with her mouth hanging open eyes closed and face flushed.

'She is so breath taking'

Rachel opened her eyes and looked up at Yugi. He was panting his muscles were tensed and his face was so handsome, three button of his dress up shirt was undone and she could his toned hard chest.

'Dam he is hot and he is all mine'

*At the Wedding*
Everything is set, the decorations were set, the invitations were sent out, the food was ready. The guest were all waiting and sitting down waiting for the bride and the groom was already waiting for her.

Rachel was ready and walked down the red carpet where her soon to be husband was waiting. Yugi hold on to Rachel's hand while the pastor gave away the ceremony. Yugi said his vows

"Rachel, you are the most beautiful person I ever met. I actually thought that I will never find love but here I am marrying the girl who took away my loneliness. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I know I might make mistakes along the way but I don't want you to ever leave my side. I love you. With this ring I make you my wife."

Yugi slipped the finger on Rachel. Now it was Rachel's turn to say her vows.

"Yugi the moment I first saw you, I just knew in my heart that you are the one for me. Many people don't want to see us together but here we are today getting married. If any problem would occurred​ i will try to be understanding through the thick and thin. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and make more memories. I love you. With this ring I make you my husband."

Rachel slipped the ring on Yugi's finger.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You miss the bride."

Yugi playfully growled and kiss Rachel on the lips smiling and hugged her spinning her around. Everyone one by one congratulated Yugi and Rachel, giving them gifts and they ate and cutting the cake and taking photos and dancing to the music this time without Rachel singing. This was her day she needs the rest.

A/N Rate and Comment.