Restoring What was Lost

A/N I don't own Yugioh.

The next morning, Solomon woken up to the smell of food. Solomon got and decided to go downstairs for breakfast, he can hear laughter from Yugi and his girlfriend. As he made his way down, yugi waved at him.

"Good Morning Grandpa"

"Good morning Mr. Muto"

"Morning Yugi"

Rachel waited for her good morning but it never came as Solomon sat down on the chair ready to eat. The cook was bewilder of why the old man wasn't showing respect to Rachel in her own home.

Rachel just did a fake smile and Yugi notice.

"Sorry about that he is kind of grumpy in the morning"

"Hmmm, anyways oh the police were notify that you were staying here so they came over to bring something that wasn't damage"

Rachel got up to retrieve it.

"What was it?"

"It looks like an upside down pyramid"

Yugi gasp and quickly reached out for it and put it around his neck.

"I can't believe I forgot about this"

"What is it exactly?"

"I'll show you after breakfast"

"Okay"

They both went back to their seats and Rachel asked her cook what's in the menu and she revealed plates of Pancakes with blueberries, sausages, bacon, waffles and bowls of all berries mixed up together.

They picked out anything they wanted and ate in silence. Rick and the cook joined them for breakfast.

"Oh by the way in case I forgot to mention it to you guys earlier. This is Rick and this is Julie, they are actually a couple and they live here with me and also get paid."

"That's nice of you Rachel"

"Yeah well, I just needed a driver and the next I notice he was always in the rush going back and forth to his wife, so why not give her a job to work for me right?"

After Breakfast, Rick gave Solomon and Yugi some clothes that they can use for to get ready. Yugi was inside Rachel's room

"Okay so don't freak out, he will explain everything"

Rachel nodded

"Come on out Pharaoh"

The next thing Rachel notice was that where Yugi was standing another gut was standing in his place but it wasn't her Yugi. He looked a little bit like Yugi but not fully.

"Who are you?"

"My name is unknown I am a spirit that was trapped inside the millennium puzzle"

"Why?"

"For to save the world I locked myself away"

"Well, it was nice meeting you. So can I get my Yugi back?"

He chuckled and changed back into Yugi.

"So what do you think?"

"I think your way cuter"

Rachel said walking up closer to Yugi and wrapped her arms around his neck causing him to blush, she leaned in and gave Yugi a gentle kiss on the lips. The moment was interrupted when Solomon walked in.

"Let's go Yugi"

Yugi reluctantly let go of Rachel, but Rachel stopped them.

"Wait I have a big surprise for you guys, come on"

Rachel ran outside and into the limo, Yugi pulled his grandpa along and got inside the limo.

"So, last night i made a few calls and guess what they actually did it"

Rachel said excitedly

"Did what?"

"You'll see"

She winked and the car began moving until it came to a stop at the Kame Shop. Yugi and Solomon stepped out and got a closer look. The Kame Shop and their home was restored.

Yugi was stunned

"Rachel you didn't..."

Yugi looked to see Rachel smiling holding up a key.

"It's your home. There is nothing inside because like I said they couldn't save anything."

The next thing Rachel knew she was pulled into a tight hug and it wasn't Yugi but Solomon. Rachel smiled and hugged him back. After a while, he pulled away wiping his tears.

"I'm so sorry my dear. For everything you done even for this fool, thank you so much. I am grateful for what you've done. I am happy that my grandson met someone like you"

Yugi then stood next to Rachel holding her hand in his.

"The surprise isn't over yet, everything you owned inside the shop the games, etc replacements will be ship here by tomorrow and it can be a grand opening. Plus.."

Rachel hold up 5 credit cards

"Now we can go shopping"

Yugi looked stunned and Solomon looked at Rachel and started to cry again.

"Rachel, no you already doing too much. I don't want you to feel like im taking advantage of you especially your money"

Rachel smiled and gave Yugi a kiss on the nose.

"Don't worry about that and like I said before you are worth it."

Yugi then pulled Rachel into a big hug and Solomon joined into the hug feeling overwhelmed. After a while they pulled away.

"Mr. Muto this is yours now"

Rachel handed him the key.

"Please just call me Grandpa"

He said smiling and Rachel smiled with Yugi as he tugged on her hand to come in.

'Hmmm grandpa. I like the sound of that'

A/N Rate and Comment.