Magic

We arrive to Fairy Tail, Mira and Lisanna await by the entrance.
"Erza!" Mira runs towards her and tackles her with a hug, leaving Levy, Juvia and Rogue extremely confused.
"Mira?! It's been... years." Mira gets up and helps Erza stand up.
"Lis told me what happened." They all look at them both with wide eyes.
"W-What do you mean?" Erza asks in a nervous tone.
"Lucy told me what happened." Lisanna responds.
"When?" Erza questions.
We explain what happened and Erza stares at us. Turns out Mira and Lisanna were finishing up their shift when we arrived so Lisanna and Mira took our order but another waitress served our food.
We make our way to a small apartment that Mira and Lisanna have.
"So you're mortals now?" We nod in response to Mira's question.
"What was it like?" Lisanna questions.
"It hurt, a lot. Lucy was the one who felt more pain." I look down, my body still feels a bit sore from the fall, to be completely honest I don't even know why I'm here, maybe for Erza. Or it was just so I could feel in some way a bit more at home.

"I guess you guys could say we really fell for them," Rogue says only to receive a smack from Erza. "I will defenestrate you," Erza threatens Rogue, he shuts up and and looks down while everyone except for Mira glares at him.

After talking for a while Mira and Erza catch up while Lisanna gets to know everyone else.
"Lucy, you've been quiet this whole time. Is everything okay?" As those words come out of Lisanna's mouth my whole world falls apart.
As good as everything can seem, it's not. We're freaks, 5 angels a demon and a hybrid of both, out of the bunch only two can use magic and fly. It's pathetic, we can't fit in, neither in heaven or hell, or in the mortal world. Everyone may be okay with this, but me? I'm not really sure anymore.
The tears just pour, i begin to sob and shake. "It's all bullshit! We can't use magic, there's no way to go back! If someone finds out what we are they'll kill us! We don't belong here or up there!" Everyone stares at me with sad eyes.
"Lucy..." Juvia comes towards me and hugs me in a gentle embrace.

After crying for a couple minutes my eyes feel heavy, i hear everyone around me talk.
"Mira, what do we do? What's going on up there?" I hear Erza ask.
"To what I've heard through my radio, your mother was very mad. The Heartfilia family was at the palace demanding an explanation," Mira says. "The top 5 Warriors that fell. It's the talk of the century, something like this hadn't happened in centuries. 2000 years to be exact," Lisanna adds in.
"The best thing to do is just try to either avoid Natsu and the rest from seeing your wings or.... eventually tell them." Mira suggests.
"Can we trust them? We've only known them for a couple weeks, they just met us and despite us watching them we don't really know them all that well." Rogue adds.
"I've known them for about two years now. They're good people, but it's your decision on when to tell them or if you'll tell them. Not mine." Mira responds.
I feel sleep take over me, i relax and let myself fall asleep.

I wake up in my room, Juvia is in her bed playing around with some pieces of fabric. "Lucy, you're awake." I nod and yawn. "Rogue carried you back by the way. We didn't want to call Natsu and the others so he carried you here." I nod and sit up. "What time is it?" I ask her.

Turns out it's already 6:30 pm and I have spent most of my time here in the mortal world sleeping.

I head downstairs and see everyone is watching a movie. While talking to Mira, she explained a couple things about how humans do things. Humans are indeed very strange creatures.

I sit down at the dining table. I close my eyes and think about how much stronger I was when I was able to use my wings and my jewel actually contained magic, I was the strongest of all the Heartfilias, I had fought my family many times and even the strongest were deafened by me. I remember the warm feeling that I got when my magic gave me. After meditating I would always have this white and warm aura surrounding me, my magic would flow out and become a warm and protective aura.