You're doing what?

Sting and Rogue have been running off everyday. It has been a couple weeks since we became mortal.

Note to self, paper can be very dangerous to mortals, paper cuts are more painful that getting kicked in the gut by Erza.

Mom has somehow gotten a home, she has been here for two weeks and already loves everything. She's waiting a couple of days until she becomes mortal, dad met Natsu's father and they became great friends.

Loke has been coming over constantly to talk about a girl named Aries. He seems happy and asked about becoming mortal. I guess that right now everyone seems to be enjoying being here, there's something for everyone.

Natsu has been pretty happy, he got me chocolates and flowers. Apparently humans have a day where they give their loved ones gifts. I still have no idea what humans consider normal.

Mom walks in and Natsu goes over to her, he hugs her and kisses her cheek. "Hello Layla," he says in a soft loving tone.
Something's up with them.
"Lucy, me and Natsu have been talking, now that you're mortal he asked us to prepare a small party. Sting had been in charge of everything," she says in an excited tone.

Levy, who has been sitting on the couch reading looks at us.
"Gajeel and Sting have been sneaking off in the morning. The whole party has to do with that doesn't it?" She asks in a confused tone.
"Natsu! I thought you had already told the girls about this," mom scolds him.

"I thought it would be better to leave it as a surprise," he tells my mom. He sits next to me on the couch and pulls me onto his lap.
"Sting talked to Rogue's parents," he says.
"Mom, why would Sting need to talk to Rogue's family?" I ask.
"He asked for their blessing," mom replies.
"Blessing for wh-" i stare at Natsu with wide eyes.

"He's going to..." Levy cuts me off as she begins to squeal.
"He's gonna propose!!" She hugs my mom and smiles.

"You guys were apart of this!" I gasp as i stare at Natsu. He nods and kisses me.
"No," i push him off. "I wanna help!" I complain.
"You can help me pick out the ring," he says. "Sting wanted me to ask you, since you too are closer he thought it would be a good idea to have you help choose it." He smiles when he sees me excited.
"I won't let him down!"

The next day we decide to head out to search for a ring. 

After multiple frustrating conversations with Natsu and Sting, he finally gets a simple gold ring with their initials on it, Sting thought it would be cute to do so. 

We arrive home and Rogue seems very nervous, he begins to yell at big for not texting him back and making him worry. They begin to plan more things for their party and everything seems to be well. 

Natsu comes up to me, "When are we going to get married?" He asks on a serious note. 

"As soon as you want," I respond. He kisses me and smiles. "Alright Mrs. Dragneel," He jokes as he spins me around while everyone in the room giggles.  

Rogue stands there with his hands over his mouth, Sting looks like he's about to cry, but so does Rogue. Rogue nods anxiously as he pulls sting to his feet and kisses him. With a ring now on. his finger everyone begins to cheer and yell in excitement. 

Everything is fine, we're all happy. 

Loke sits at a table with Aries, he became mortal after telling her about everything, things seem to be going well for them. Levy seems very much happy with Gajeel. Juvia and Gray have been looking for an apartment for themselves, it'll be just me with Natsu soon.

Couple months later after Gray, Juvia, Sting and Rogue have moved out. 

I stand there pacing back and forth waiting for the damn plastic test to tell me what's happening. 

"Lucy, calm down," Erza says with a calm expression. As she says that Levy and Rogue barge in. 

"I came as soon as possible, Juvia is on her way," Levy pants as she sits down on the floor looking like she just ran a marathon. 

"Lucy..." Rogue gets my attention as he stands over the test, "It's positive," he whispers. 

"You should probably do a couple more..." Levy suggests. 

"This is the fifth one," Erza confesses. 

"Lu," Levy comes up to me and hugs me as I begin to cry out. 

"I'm gonna be a mom!" I begin to cheer, I smile and they congratulate me.

Natsu walks in and seems scared when he sees me crying.

"Natsu... I'm pregnant," I smile. His eyes widen and he grins widely, "I'm a father! What will we name her? Luna, I like the name Luna, if it's a boy we'll call him Nash!" Natsu begins to rant about the baby before grinning even more and smirking. 

"Popsicle! guess who's gonna be father before you!" Natsu shouts as he runs downstairs after kissing me. 

My mom will be so happy.

Falling was the best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm so happy.

I finally feel happy being on earth, thank you Natsu, all of this is because of you, because of you I became a fallen angel.

Fin.