Feelings

Juvia and Lucy make their way outside with Loke and Bora, they decided to go on a walk.

Meanwhile (Erza's Pov.)
"I just asked you out, so i want to know. Will a boyfriend from your hometown show up at our door to take you away?" Jellal says, and honestly i don't know if he's joking or being serious.
"I have never had an actual boyfriend. I've dated guys but never actually got into a relationship," i say.
"I'm glad to hear that... but i do feel bad about Natsu and Gray."
They fell for them, literally, and Natsu and Gray felt a connection to them almost immediately.
I just really hope things get better.

As the days go by, Gajeel hasn't left Levy's side. Jellal and Erza have been going out on dates, and Sting and Rogue have been sneaking out of the house at night.
Natsu has been smiling and trying to be happy for Lucy, he loves her so he just wants her to be happy. On his own though, he feels miserable, seeing her with Loke for the past 3 days makes him want to punch him.
Gray on the other hand just stares at Juvia and Bora, he's mad, he wanted to take her out again, to let her slowly fall in love with him, he of course didn't know she already was.

Juvia and Lucy on the other hand keep trying to convince themselves that they aren't in love with Gray and Natsu. Lucy and Juvia sit down in their room saying they don't need Gray and Natsu, that Loke and Bora are better than them. While Loke tries to understand who Lucy fell for, he loves her and if she will be happy with someone else he is willing to let her go, Bora on the other hands realizing who caused Juvia to be in earthland, he wants to get rid of him. Despite all he's done behind Juvia's back, he doesn't want her to be taken from him. They both sit in Mira and Lisanna's home, they were kind enough to allow them to stay with them.

Meanwhile at Fairy Tail

"Lisanna this is all your fault." Mira barks at Lisanna.

"Me? What did I do?" She asks.

"Lisannaaa!!! They're getting in the way!"

"I thought it would be good for the girls talk things out with their boyfriends and hopefully break up..."

"Lisanna, I know they're our friends and you care. But they're not our priority, Natsu and the others are. You are supposed to guard them, I'm supposed to pair them up with who I think is best. You made my job so difficult now." Mira whines as she cleans the table.

"I'm sorry Mira, but something about Bora really ticks me off. I'm going to call some angels and demons to ask about him." Lisanna says as she recalls the strange feeling she got about Bora.

"That would be the least you can do for making my job so difficult."

Lucy's Pov.

I sit in my room with Juvia, "I hate this! I can't do this!! I keep trying to avoid it... I'm here for a reason, I have the opportunity to be with Natsu, I don't want to be in a relationship with someone I don't love anymore..."

Juvia sighs and stands up, " I've been waiting for Bora to marry me for 15 years, and now that its possible, I don't feel the same thing. Gray seems do sad and angry, it makes me feel guilty and it hurts me to see him like that." She lays down on her bed and screams into a pillow.
"Maybe i should tell Bora how i feel about Gray. If he loves me he'll let me go, right?" She says in a sad voice.

"Maybe i should talk to Loke as well.."

Short chapter,  i will try to make my chapters longer don't worry, anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter. -Drina