Jenny

"J-Jenny?" Natsu says as he stares at the girl in front of us.
"Can i come in?" She asks.
I move aside and allow her to walk in. Natsu stands there looking at the ground. Who is this Jenny girl?

"Why are you here?" Natsu asks.
"I came to give you this," she hands him a light yellow envelope.
"I know that what i did was wrong... I'm sorry. You don't have to show up, i just thought it would be nice to maybe, hopefully, see you there. Take your girlfriend with you or one of the guys. I'll take my leave. Goodbye." She stands up and walks out the door.
Natsu stands there with the envelope in his hands, stares at it.
"W-what is it?" I ask.
"I don't know, and i don't want to know." He tosses it on the sofa and goes upstairs.
I pick up the envelope, just as I'm about yo open it Gray and Juvia walk in.
"Gray!" I say as i rush to him. "Do you know anything about a girl named Jenny?" Gray's eyes widen and he covers my mouth. He looks around and pulls me outside with Juvia.
"How do you know about her?"
"She came by a couple minutes ago and gave this to Natsu." I hand him the envelope and he opens it.
His eyes widen and his face goes pale.
"She's Natsu's ex girlfriend. And this, is a wedding invitation." He hands me the envelope and walks in with Juvia.
Ex girlfriend... Natsu never mentioned her... then again, i never mentioned Loke either.

"She's getting married... I'm going to go talk to Natsu about this." Gray takes the envelope and makes his way upstairs to Natsu.

"Are you worried?" Juvia asks.

"She's an ex girlfriend, plus, she's getting married. I don't see a reason for me to be worried."  I defend.

"I don't know, Gray seemed pretty worried. Maybe she's the reason Natsu reacted the way he did."
"I don't know Juvia." I sigh and get my purse, i make my way to the door. "Juvia, if anyone asks i went for a walk." She nods and i make my way outside.

I arrive to Fairy Tail, Mira motions me towards her, "Hi Lucy, i was so glad when i heard you were okay."
"Thanks for worrying Mira," i reply.
"I'm guessing something happened," she says.
"You're one of their guardian angels, i know you will know what this is about." She nods and asks what it's about.
"A girl named Jenny showed up and gave Natsu an invitation." Mira looks at me with wide eyes.
"That bitch is back?" My eyes widen at Mira's words. "She cheated on Natsu and asked for a second chance, he asked her to move in with him and the bitch left a few days later. Her guardian angel came to apologize a million times but it was useless. I'll be honest, i never liked her. The only reason i let it happen was because Natsu was happy." She sighs in a frustrated way.

"She's getting married," i bring up.

She gives me an intrigued look, "I guess Hibiki really did want a serious relationship after all." She sighs again and smiles. "Well, you're no longer an angel, and you need guardians, i will take care of you." I stare at her in confusion.
"Natsu and the rest are your priority. Also, i'm pretty sure we don't need guardians." She stares at me flabbergasted.
"Lucile Ashley Heartfilia! I am doing my job, i am doing it for Natsu, he loves you." She says. Ouch, she used my whole name.
"And i love him Mira, i will do everything in my power to make him happy." She nods and smiles.

"Lucy, would you like to work here?" I nod, i need money, if I'm going to be staying here for a while i need cash." She smirks. Why is she smirking? That doesn't seem good.
"You could work as a waitress, we're giving the waitresses a new uniform and a better pay. I'm sure you'll like it." It can't be that bad, right?
"Sure, just tell me when and I'll be here." She nods and smiles, she says she's pick me up tomorrow to go to work.

I arrive home, Natsu sits on the couch watching tv, i go up to him and sit on his lap, he looks at me and smiles. "How was your walk?" He asks.
"It was kind of boring," i respond. He nods and hugs me.

We cuddle on the couch, Erza and Jellal come downstairs and sit on the other couch. They cuddle while watching tv with us.
"Lucy, Jenny invited me to her wedding. It's this Friday, do you want to go with me?" I nod and smile.
"I would love to," i respond.

I guess Gray talked to Natsu, what ever it is that they talked about made Natsu less nervous than he was earlier. I'm glad he's okay.
Tomorrow i just have to go to work and everything will be perfect again.