Stay

"You're doing what?!" I yell at Erza as she explains what happened.

"Erza, you could die! We can't let you go!" Levy complains.

Erza ignores us and walks out with the uniform we had on when we first fell.
(Rogue's uniform and then the girls' uniform)

She walks out the door, she looks back at us, "I promised him to help, I'm sorry," her voice confident yet fearful

"I will go say goodbye to Jellal, later guys," She smiles and leaves.

The thought of Erza dying scares me, maybe I should go with them...

We arrive to the portal, after hours of begging Simon and Erza they finally allowed me to join them, Jellal asked to care for Erza and Natsu said, "If you get killed I will resurrect you and kill you again." He then apologized and said he loved me.

The portal opens up and we walk in.

The dark forest now surrounds us, there is just trees and hills. I remember coming a couple times, I hated it so much, the umbras have left me with sleepless nights.

Their glowing blue eyes that pierce through your soul, their shapeless bodies as they move, just like a dark blur. They stand in front of you, they look like an actual body and when you least expect it they surround you in darkness ready to claw your wings off. Once they get rid of your wings they kill you.

Claw your wings off and kill you... Wings... That's what the spell meant, I have to cut my wings off. This really isn't the best way to figure this out.

I snap back to reality and realize Erza and Simon have left. Fuck.

I begin carefully make my way around to find them. After a couple minutes I arrive to see a mob of umbras surrounding them, Erza sees me and nods. I manifest a sword and rush towards them, I stab the umbras to get their attention, once I get their attention Simon and Erza rush to cut their heads off. I stab the heads with my sword multiple times to make sure they aren't moving, the bodies fall to the ground.

A loud screech is heard, next thing I know I am on the ground bleeding after being tossed across the goddamn place. I shakily get up and go help the others, I rush towards them but feel a sharp pain in my stomach as I arrive to the scene, I look down and see a pitch black hand through my torso. It slowly pulls out and I see blood everywhere. I quickly cut the umbra's head off with all the strength I have left, I fall to the ground and try to heal myself, but am completely drained. Did staying in earth make me lose strength?

I look over to Erza and Simon, Erza lays on the floor in a similar state as me, he stomach is visible and there is scratches and blood covering it. Simon is off trying to kill as many umbras as possible, the plan was to find their nest to try to get rid of them... we did but now we might be the only ones to know about it and die.

An umbra shadows over Erza, it's claws out as it's ready to kill her. Simon immediately rushes towards her and the umbra cuts off his wings in a swift motion. He lets out a pain filled groan as he falls to the ground. Erza's eyes widen as she sees him fall at her side. He looks back at me with a sad smile. "Get her out of here!" he yells. He creates a bright ball of light that makes all the umbras around us let out a scream. I shakily rush towards Erza and pick her up, she yells and sobs as I run away from the scene.

"Lucy let me go!" She sobs as she tries to break free.

A loud scream is heard from Erza, I look back and see a hoard of umbras around a pool of blood, I look away and choke back tears.

The portal comes into view and umbras begin to follow us, Erza cries out as she summons a bunch of swords that quickly make their way through the umbras' necks slicing their hearts off. I shove Erza through the portal and jump in after making sure there is nothing following us. I close the portal and Erza sobs on the floor.

"He's gone!" she cries out.

I made it back with Erza thanks to all the adrenaline pumping through my body but now I feel like I'm about to pass out.

"Mirajane... Lisanna... Mom... anyone," I send a message to heaven and hell, before I see Erza collapse and everything around me goes black.

Sorry for the short chapter, but i have something to announce. I am working on a new story!!

 I am working on a new story!!

"Stella Kardia, we need your... skills..." his voice dark as he called a guard over to release her.

"Natsu Dragneel, should i call you Salamander or E.N.D.?" Her voice teasing.
"How the hell do you know that?" His voice angered yet curious.

After having to disappear and change her name and looks she was put through hell. Getting trained to kill, torture, hack, so many other things. She was put in jail after going on a killing spree.
When taken out by a Fairy Tail agent her life begins to seem better.

"It's you..." she cried out, she ran towards me as i felt tears falling down my face. "Lucy, i thought i had lost you forever!" Her sobs breaking my heart.
"M-mom..."