Gray-sama

I jump off the cliff, the wind on my wings gives me a sense of nostalgia. I haven't flown in a couple days now, I missed it.

I'm a fast flyer, I could beat Lucy and Erza.

I see Gray as he falls down the cliff, it's a long fall. I catch up to him and hold on to him.

I hug him tightly in my arms and fly down slowly until I reach the ground.

Once on the ground Gray lays there unconscious, he must have passed out as he fell.

Juvia! can you hear me? Erza says telepathically.

Loud and clear Erza, I respond.

Are you both okay?

We're fine Erza.

I see Gray move around. He opens his eyes, his dark eyes stare into mine. "Am I dead? Are you an angel?" His voice is hoarse, I extend my wings and smile. "Yeah, you could say that..."

"I'm dead right, and you're an angel that looks like Juvia so I can follow you to heave..." He asks in an amused yet sad tone.

"Gray-sama, you're fine, and alive. Juvia jumped after you to make sure you were fine."

"Gray-sama?"

Gray's Pov. (On their first date a few days ago)

"Gray-sama!!" I look back at Juvia in amusement.

"Gray-sama?" I ask her.

After Natsu said  he asked Lucy to go on a date with her I rushed out the door with Juvia and bought us some tickets to the aquarium, we walked around and i saw Juvia looking at every tank and sea creature with a look of excitement and glee, her bright smile as she saw the jellyfishes, and her wide eyes when we saw the sharks. Everything about that was beautiful and memorable.
We left the aquarium and decided to go get some food.
I sit at dinner with Juvia, out of nowhere she looks at me and frowns. "Natsu gave Lucy a nickname... will Gray give me one?" I'm taken back by this and just stare.
"I like your name, it's very pretty and i don't think that me giving you a nickname is necessary." I respond.
"Can I give you a nickname?" She asks.
"Sure." I start eating again as she thinks of a nickname for me.
"Gray-sama." I look at her.
"Gray-sama?" She nods with a bright smile. "You're Gray-sama, only Juvia can call you that." She says. She talked in third person, that's cute.
"Alright, I'll be your Gray-sama."

I stare at the girl in front of me, her beautiful white wings and her gentle smile.
"Is Gray-sama alright?" She asks.
I'm dead, right? This angel that has Juvia's beautiful face, i want my Juvia.
Its been days, i know that, but i couldn't help but feel a connection to her.
"Gray-sama, Juvia needs to know if you're hurt so she can heal you. Please try to stand up, tell Juvia if anything hurts." I do as she says.
"Take me to my Juvia you beautiful angel," i demand.
"Gray-sama, i am Juvia. Ugh, stupid Gray. Hold on we're going back." I hug her and she lifts off the ground.
Holy shit I'm flying! She really is an angel.
I will finally be able to see my dead pet hamster, Snowflake here i come!

Juvia's pov.
Gray is literally being an idiot, i just heard him mumble "dead hamster" and "here i come" he doesn't actually think he's dead, right?
I finally arrive back to the top of the cliff, there i see everyone staring at Lucy, meanwhile Bora is on the floor unconscious with blood on his leg. Wait... blood?!
"Lucy! Did you kill him?" I ask.
"He's not that lucky." She mumbles in an angry tone.
Everyone stares at me too, oh... my wings.
"Gray thinks he's dead... help him out." I say as i pry Gray off me.
Sting and Rogue take him away to check on him.