You...

The night is dark and quiet, it has been a week since Levy and Gajeel moved out, Gray and Gajeel were sharing a room before, since Gajeel left, Gray moved all of Juvia's stuff in his room. Erza and I sleep alone now.

Mira and Lisanna have returned to visit their brother and won't come back until after a couple weeks, so far everything has been great, Levy and Gajeel came to visit twice. Rogue and Sting have been going out a lot.

We sit on the couches watching some show about giants that eat people and some weird teenager with anger issues something about a short guy was mentioned too... I don't know, every time I think I know everything about humans something else appears and makes me question so many different things.

A knock is heard on the door, Rogue says he'll get it.

"Erza..." Rogue's voice confused and agitated.

I go with Erza to see what's going on and at the door stands Simon and Kagura Mikazuchi, Rogue stands there dumbfounded at seeing Kagura, Rogue may claim to be completely gay, but the truth is Sting is the only guy he's ever dated, he used to have this huge crush on Kagura, she liked him back but because of training they weren't able to see each other.
I see everyone come towards us. Erza runs towards Simon and hugs him, "Simon, i missed you so much. What are you doing here?" She asks with relief to see he's alive and well but confused as to why he's here.
Jellal looks at the scene in front of him with a concerned look.
I go to where he stands and ask if he's fine, he sighs and walks away i follow and he gives me a sad look.
"Am i going to lose her?" He asks, his voice is filled with fear and dread.
"She loves you Jellal, she wouldn't be here if that was the case," he seems less tense but still holds a sad smile.
"Jellal, he is her past, she loves you no matter what so don't worry about it," he smiles and nods.
Jellal please be okay.

Rogue-
"Rogue can i talk to you?" Kagura asks in an excited voice. I take her outside to the backyard, as i do Sting gives me a confused look, i mouth "don't worry," he nods and goes back to watching tv.
"What's it like being here in the mortal world? Also was it necessary to come with Lucy and the others? I mean, i know they're your friends but you didn't have to join them.

"Kagura..." She cuts me off before I can continue.

"Don't tell me you fell too? I thought it was just a rumor... Who is it? Is it the guy with the blue hair?" I shake my head at her question.

"Wait... how did yo-"

"It's pretty obvious, you did tend to check guys out more than girls. I had a thing for you a while ago but I got over it. Sooooo... who is it? the one with the pink hair?"

"It's salmon, and no, that's Lucy's boyfriend," I say. She nods and smirks.

"Is it the blonde one?" My face heats up as she mentions Sting, her smirk widens and she comes up to hug me.

"He's glaring at me, I'm guessing Lucy told him about us." She says as she pulls away from me. "He's cute, now go explain before he threatens me," She dismisses me with a smile.

I go with Sting and he seems pissed. "Rogue..." His voice filled with sadness and anger.

"Before you say anything," i say as i lean in towards him. "I love you so much." I kiss his lips, he kisses back and smiles.
"I hate you so much," he mumbles in an embarrassed tone.
"I love you and nothing can change that," i respond.

Erza-
"Why are you here?" I question.

"I heard what happened... is it true?" His voice sad and filled with fear.

"Simon... I'm sorry," i murmur. He pats my head and gives me a sad smile.

"As long as you're happy, i don't care. Who is it?" He asks.

"Jellal, the one with the blue hair," i respond. He nods and I hear footsteps coming up behind me.

"I'm Simon, pleased to meet you Jellal," Simons says with a sad smile.

"Pleased to meet you too Simon," Jellal smiles widely making my heart skip a beat.

"Erza... i know you technically aren't an Angel anymore but... i need help with something," Simon says in a worried tone.

"What is it?" I ask.

"I need help with some Umbras, I don't want to involve anyone else and you're the only one I contrast with this," He explains.

"I'm not even supposed to be talking to you about this Simon... If something happens we'll both be in trouble," I warn him.

After a while he somehow convinces me to go with him. I hate purgatory, I would never go back, I promised myself I wouldn't return, yet here I am getting ready to go back.

Why the fuck am I going back?! I don't know.

I just want to come back home safely.