Truth or Dare

"Hey guys i downloaded this truth or dare app let's play!" Scorpio yelled.

They all sat down in a circle:

(Sorry there isn't room for Aquarius)

"Ok Aires T or D?" Scorpio asked
"Truth" Aires responded "Tell us the person you like the least in this room and why you like them the least" Scorpio told him. "Pisces and cancer you cry alot" He said as he looked at the two water signs. Suddenly they bursted into tears.

"Next is Pisces" Aires declared. "Ok Pisces truth or dare?" Scorpio asked. Pisces replied with a simple "Dare".
"Your dare is give the person to your left a kiss on the forehead" Scorpio told her. Pisces immediately blushed.
"You don't mind right Unicorn?" Pisces asked Capricorn. All he did was nod a no. Then as quick as a click she planted a kiss on Capricorn's forehead. She went back to her spot. As she looked down in embarrassment.

"Capricorn your next T or D?" Scorpio asked."Truth" he responded. 'Who in the room do you think would be a bad date and why?" Scorpio questioned. "Taurus, she probably eats like a pig at restaurants" Capricorn answered. "That's not true is it?" Taurus asked her friends. The room went silent.*Cough* Capricorn opened his lips and said "Taurus is next"

"Okay Taurus T or D?" Scorpio asked.
"Dare!"She screamed."your dare is take the socks of the person sitting next to you only using your teeth."
Scorpio said. Taurus closed her eyes as she took the socks off Sagittarius she gags along the way."There" she said before she and the other signs fainted of the horrible smell of Sagittarius' feet.

_________________________________________
Poor Taurus. *EDITED*