Zombie Apocolypse: The Finale

This is it guys! The finale of the Zombie Apocalypse series! Im surprised about ending this but let's get to the story:
~~~~~~
Flashback:
"There is a group of investigators coming towards the house." Leo said as he panicked. All three of them sprinted back to the basement and quickly hammered the basement door locked. They did the same with the other door leading to the back yard.

"Whats-" Gemini shushed Pisces. All the Zodiac members got quiet. They started hearing the conversation upstairs.

"Shwine investigators is anyone here..." A man said.

"We are here to help you get into one of our protected sanctuaries." A feminine voice said.

Now:

"Something sounds fishy" Aires whispered.

"Your right they have a lisp." Sagittarius says.

"Who are you looking for?" Another voice from upstairs said.

"It's you the teacher. What have you done with my daughter!" The woman screams.

"Mrs please calm down i have no idea who you are talking about." The male said.

"Libra, where is she! Where is my daughter!" The woman screams.

The males face turned sorrowful. The woman noticed this and fell to the floor. Tears started falling off her face.

"I couldn't protect her." She says. "All i wanted was for her to live her dreams." She continued. The male (Ophiuchus) comforted her.

"Mrs may i escort you to your daughters body?" Ophiuchus asked. The female nodded. Ophiuchus tried opening the door but it was barricaded. He then gave a powerful kick making the door fly open. All the other Zodiacs crowded at the bottom of the stairs as the female and Ophiuchus made their way to Libra's body. She bent down and caressed her dead daughters cheek. She close her eyes and said her prayers. The zodiacs crowded around Libra's body too and also said their prayers. Then the Zodiacs said:

For we shall never forget those who cared for us and others.

The screen turned black signaling the end of the movie. (Lol) The audience clapped as credits started rolling up the screen.

"Why couldn't have we just gone to the first private opening?" Libra asked.

"Cause it's sets the date mood." Aires said kissing Libra on the forehead.

"Forget the Date mood I don't even now what happened in the movie due to Sagittarius trying to pull the yawning   And putting the arm over the girls shoulder move." Aquarius complained. The other signs looked over at them.

"Then why did you come?" Pisces asked.

"Because, i wasnt going to be alone all night." Aquarius pouted and looked away. Soon enough the Zodiacs left the theater.

Lab Place:

"Sir i have the Zombie mosquito." A scientist said.

"Forget it, that mosquito was a failure go on and release it." Another scientist ordered.

The first scientist went outside and released the mosquito.

October 8th:
"Driving just driving all the way home!" Libra sang. She felt an uncomfortable feeling by her arm and saw a mosquito.
"Eww!" She said and slapped it. She then continued driving. Who knew that would be the start of something big!

~~~~~~~~
What a cliche ending! Oh well time for the next series! What should it be?0