Leo's Birthday

Zodiac Club House: 4:09 p.m

It was just a normal day. Gemini walked into the living room carrying a small box. "What's with the box?" Libra asked. "Just a small gift for my Leo Pea." She cheerfully responded. "An anniversary i presume." Pisces guessed. "No this only happens in movies!" Gemini cried. "What an anniversary?" Cancer asked. "You guys forgot Leo's Birthday." Gemini sighed. "No i didn't i got him this watch." Sagittarius said pointing at his wrist. "And your wearing it?" Scorpio mumbled. Virgo then said "Well what are we waiting for TO THE
MALL!" Virgo shouted. "Um...Leo texted me he is coming in 5 minutes." Cancer said. Taurus spit her Soda at Scorpio. "Okay everyone start decorating. Taurus yelled. "Well...Guys" Gemini said before being cut off by Libra. "Okay there are some decorations in the attic." Libra declared. "I have Princess balloons!" Capricorn yelled. All the zodiac's froze to look at them. "What?!" He questioned. "Guys were going out for dinner!" Cancer screamed. All the Zodiac's turned to him. "You can scream?" Scorpio asked. "Duh." Cancer responded. "Thought you were just a dweeb." Scorpio sighed. *Ding Dong*
"Wait he's here!" Virgo said panicked. All the Zodiac's rushed to the 2 bathrooms. Then fought to take a shower. Gemini then opened the door to find Leo. She hugged him and said "Were not ready.".

*Time Skip brought to you by 🐮*

Restaurant 7:30 p.m

"So happy birthday Leo!" Pisces awkwardly said. "Well what about my presents?" Leo asked. All the signs rushed to the bathroom except Gemini. "They didn't get you anything." Gemini said. "Want to prank them?" Leo asked her. "Sure." Gemini said smirking. Minutes later they had a plan. All the Zodiac's came back. *Clink Clink Clink* ."Guys i have some news." Leo announced. All the Zodiac's listened to him. Leo grabbed the box Gemini had earlier. He bent down on one knee and said "Gemini will you marry me?". All the signs gasped. "Yes i will marry you!" Gemini responded. The whole restaurant clapped. The signs were shocked. "Well i guess me and Gemini will have to move out of the Country!"   Leo said. "No i need my BestFriend!" Virgo cried. "Gemini still has to teach me Soccer!" Cancer too cried. "You play Sports?" Scorpio scoffed. "Stop questioning or you won't sleep tonight!" Cancer said in a threatening voice. "Think were taking this to far?" Gemini whispered to Leo. "Okay it was a prank!" Leo yelled. The signs then stopped doing there thing. Well except for Taurus who still is eating.
"Me and Gemini pranked you because you guys didn't give me a gift!" Leo complained. "I guess you don't want this H&M $500 dollar gift card. "Gimme!" Leo yelled. A waiter then came by to tell the group to exit the restaurant due to complains. "Still best gift ever!" Leo said in glee.😁
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 486
I hope you enjoyed this my jaw hurts. Just binge watching some youtube. So i read some of my past chapters and realized something. My chapters need serious editing. So every now and then check past chapters or wait for me to tell you. Bye!!

Daily Funny Gif is the at the top and it's a video.

Happy Birthday Leo's: