(Requested)Cancer(M)x Pisces(F)

No there wasn't a comment but my best friend asked me. Isn't that right E?
~~~~~~~~~~
The park 12:38
Pisces P.O.V

"W-why." I cry. If you haven't noticed i have just lost my job. To who? Someone prettier than me Aquarius. I don't hate her just jealous i guess. I had a hard time making friends. While she had like 10 million. "No Pisces didn't envy her your just as good." I say to myself. I grab a rock and hold it in my hand i throw it across the pavement. I sat down on a bench and gripped the edge. "Stupid Boss!" I loudly whisper. I mimic his words "Get back to work, Stupid Secretary!". Yea that's right i Pisces was Boss Capricorn's ex Secretary. I stand up walk to the rock i threw and kick it. Sadly i miss and fall on my behind. "Fu**!" I say in my head. "Just my luck." I look up and see a man with white hair. "Oh miss are you okay?" He asks me. He puts his hand in front of me. I almost grab it until i pull back. "Im sorry." I say. I make myself stand up and walk away. "Wait don't go." He cries out. "If he seriously confesses i will-" before i could finish. "Do you know where Capricorn Tower is?" I freeze right in the middle of the sidewalk. I turn around and give him a sorta creepy smile."Asks who?" I say. He gulps and scratches his neck. Before he could say anything he walks forward. He trips on the rock i tried to kick earlier. He falls onto me. His face plants right between my breast. "Gaah." I scream and push him of. To my surprise he lost consciousness. "Great." I say. I walk away but feel pity just leaving him there. I search for a wallet and luckily find one. Sadly the only thing in there was a Capricorn Tower employee card. Name: Cancer. "Cute." I smile. There wasn't any info. I sat him down on the bench. "Maybe he will be hungry later." I think. I run to a food truck selling donuts. (Yass) When i turn back he's gone. Their is no trace he was here even the rock was back where i first found it. I start to cry. "Was it all another day dream." I cry.

Cancer's P.O.V

I wake up on a bench i recall the moments that happened before. I look around to try and find the young dark brown haired woman. I see nothing. I look down at my watch "Fu**!" It's 1:02. "Im late!" I yell. I see the rock i tripped on and kick it under the bench. "There now no one will trip on it ever again.". I see a woman leaving the donut food truck and run to the man there. He gives me directions and im off.
     I walk in the front doors and talk to the receptionist. "Um...Excuse me....I need to."i try to say. "Oh hey are you here to see Mr. Capricorn?" She asks. "Oh yea." I respond. She takes me to a interview room.

(Time Skip brought to you by 👭)

(Still Cancer' s P.O.V)

   "Yay i got the job!" I yell. I dance out the Tower doors. I walk back to the park. I spot the woman who helped me. I walk a couple steps toward her and realize she's crying. "Miss are you ok?" I ask. She looks up and hugs me. "Why did you leave?" She asks.

"I...um"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Well...Hey want to go get coffee?"

    She nods and we walk into a nearby coffee shop. After i pay for our coffee we sit in an outdoor table. She's quiet. "So uh miss..." .She stands up leaves. Then i see a cute donut box with her name and number on it. I smile and save her number on mine.

No P.O.V

  So the next day Cancer asked Pisces out on a date. To their surprise they had a bunch in common. But after a few dates they both felt something. Which leads us to date 10.

    Once both arrive to a small restaurant. "So uh Pisces you know how..." Cancer says."Can you be my boyfriend." She asks. Cancer blushes. He kisses Pisces by surprise and says "Yes!"...
~~~~~~~~~~
Might edit this later you know. This is for missing Thursday's chapter.
Im changing the cover so which one is Better:

Or:

Oh i woke up to

Oh i woke up to...

💜I love yall!💜

💜I love yall!💜