Aires X Libra

Libra's P.O.V

It was just another day for me. Eat, jog, study, and sleep. Only one thing was different Taurus invited me to the park. She said something about guys 1 o clock. At first i thought she said Buys half off. I thought it was some kind of market but apparently i was wrong. I couldn't reject her she was one of besties. Before i realize it it's 12:49. Better get ready. I decide to wear a floral knee length dress. With some white flats and my hair in a bun. I put on sunscreen and leave out the door.

Park 1:06

Taurus P.O.V

I can't believe it she's late. The hot guys are leaving. "Im here!". I hear a shout behind me and see Libra. "Your here and your late!" I scold her.

"Sorry Taurus." Libra apologized.

"It's fine but the hot guys are leaving!" I whined. "Wait why am i here?" She asked. "Well you know how you broke up with Aires in high school?" I remind her. "Don't make me think of that?!" She sighed. "I thought that we could get you a soulmate." I told her. "What!Why?" She asked worried. "I set up a date for you.". "What!?" She responded. "I set up a date with Sagittarius." I nervously said. "What i thought he was Into guys?"Libra yelled. "You what?" we both hear a voice. We turn around and see Sagittarius.

Libra's P.O.V

"Uh nothing." I respond. "Well let's get going." He said dragging me away. Taurus waved at me. "I will get you back." I mumbled under my breath. She teased me by smooching an invisible man. Then later leaves seeing a food truck."So uh Sagittarius where we going?" I ask. "Well i got a reservation at this cool restaurant." He responded. "Cool." I said with a smile. I check my phone and see that Aires and Scorpio are hanging out. I can't help but feel a little sad. "You ok?" Sagittarius asks me. "Yea im good." I respond. We then arrive to a restaurant called Light Meal. We walk in and went to our table. What i didn't notice was that Aires and Scorpio were here too! We order our drinks then i realize Scorpio was looking at me. I cover my face and ignore it. I feel something warm around my cheek. It was Sagittarius' hand. I blush a little. I get a text on my phone from Scorpio.

Scorpio the Stupid

Scorpio: Aires just noticed you.

I can't help but panic. "Hey Sagittarius i don't feel good can we leave?" I ask him. "Uh...Sure let me use the bathroom you can go out if you want." He responds before leaving. I grab my bag and head toward the exit. I exit the restaurant and stand by the road.

Aires P.O.V

I see a familiar figure leave the restaurant. I then realize its Libra. I immediately walk after her. Once outside i grab her shoulder and pull her in an alley. I trapped her between my arms. I can tell she is surprised."A-aires!" She stuttered ."What are you doing?" She asks. "What are you doing?" I ask. "I asked--" i interrupt and put a finger on her lips. "I ask the questions.". "Listen Libra im sorry for what i did and i know your sorry too.". I caress my hand by her cheek and say "I can't stop thinking about you.". I then lock our lips together. Surprisingly she kisses back. "I think our break is over." She whispered into my ear. We continue kissing like we will never again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count:610

What did you think?Am i getting better? I took me a while to come up with something i think it's good enough for now. I updated Virgo and Leo's nicknames so check that out.
Any one shot requests? Sorry about not having a Gif. Bye!!! i just realized it was 6:00!