First Day Of School

Meh...i tried my first day of school is tomorrow somebody help me!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~
                        Aires P.O.V
*RIIIINNNGGG*
"GAAAAAHH IM TRYING TO SLEEP!".
*Knock Knock Knock*
"Who the he** is at the door!" i shout.
"It's Libra!" a manly but chirpy voice said. "ooh Libra" Aires thought. "Wait i have morning hair and drool on my face!". I panicked. "Uh give me 5 minutes." I stated. I quickly put on some jeans a plain red shirt and some low black and white vans. i open the door. Instead of seeing Libra i see Scorpio. "Sup" he says. Confused i ask "Where is libra?". "Hehehe about that." He nervously says. Didn't take me long to realize he imitated Libra's voice. I start to wrestle him. "Don't worry you'll get see her at school." He said."School?" I ask. "Wait School ima be late!" I yell while running. I turn back to see him confused.
~~~~~~~~~~
                      Taurus P.O.V
*RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING*
~Yawn~
I sigh. "School." I grunt. I walk to my closet and scavenge. I end up wearing
A

blue tank shirt with a cupcake. Some jeans and blue converse. I realized it was 7:39 and i had 20 minutes to walk to school. I microwave a waffle and pour orange juice in my water bottle. I then walk out the door. Then realize i forgot my bag. "Im never prepared." I sigh.
~~~~~~~~~~
                      Virgo P.O.V

"Gemini wake up!" i yell at her "i don't want to." she said half asleep. "What about your Leo pea?'' i ask. "He's fine i texted him last month." she responded. Did she really text him last month?*Bing* i look at Gemini's phone. I read the little notification out loud. "Volleyball try-outs in 15 minutes." i say. It didn't take long to find out she changed into her very ugly volleyball uniform. While she was changing i managed to make myself a little piece of toast. I went into my room and changed into a plaid white shirt some shorts and my brown sandals. I grab my dance duffle bag grab gemini some clothes and leave behind running Gemini.

~~~~~~~~~~

                 Cancer P.O.V

"ugh School" i whine. I literally slither out of bed and go to my closet. I open the door to see Leo in MY CLOSET! "What are you doing here?!" i yell.Thankfully my sister moon wasn't home but already at school. "Dude, you need to get better clothes." he said. "I don't need better clothes." i say while putting on a random blue shirt. 'How do you expect to get a girlfriend?" i blushed as his question. 'What do you care?" i ask. "Here put this stuff on." he said throwing me a bag. I open it to see a short sleeve button up shirt. Some teal-ish pants and a pair of brown boat shoes. He walks out to my kitchen. I change to find him changing in the living room. "Do you mind?" he complains. I walk back to kitchen and end up making eggs. He comes back wearing a pink button up shirt to match his fluffy hair. White shorts and white boat shoes.

~~~~~~~~~

            Capricorn P.O.V

"School, Im gonna be late." i keep saying over and over again. My worst nightmare is to be a disappointment to my parents. "Saturn wake up!" i yell at his door. "What do you want?' he asks. I look at him with a disappointed face. "im not going to school.'' he said. "Im going to go change and when im back if your not dressed i will take you to school im your pj's." i declared. he shrugged. i went to my room put on a plain orange shirt jeans and my white converse. I step out and find him still in his pj's watching T.V. I grabbed the back of his collar and dragged him out the door. Most annoying part he was whining. "all the girls will make fun of me.'' he said.

~~~~~~~~

         Aquarius P.O.V

*DING DONG* i open the door to find my neighbor Pisces. She was wearing an over sized sea green sweater, jeans, and a pair of white converse. "Plz help me get Uranus out of bed." i cried. If you didn't know my brother Uranus has a big fat smudgy crush on Pisces. (why did i say smudgy?). "No can do." she says. I turn to her quiet brother Neptune. He looks at me then walks away. "PLZZZZZZ" i beg. She blushes and then yells "Uranus do you want a big fat kiss from Pisces!". She then looks down. In seconds he is down all dressed up. "Oh give me a second i need to change." i walk out to the room wearing a long sleeve turquoise shirt. a pair of jeans and my signature brown boots. She gives me a death stare when i come back. "sorry" i apologize. 'It's fine ." she grins. I quickly push Uranus away and slapped him every time he tried to touch her.

~~~~~~~~~

        Sagittarius P.O.V

I walk out of my room wearing a blue hoodie, jeans, and my black vans. I quickly grab my bag and walk out of my house. As i walk past the neighbors house on the other side of the street i see Star. The most feared girl in the Zodiac group. Well she used to be in our group. I quickly get to school and find the other signs. "guys i found star i think she transferred here." i shredded a drop of sweat. "wait where's Taurus?" Libra asks wearing a white shirt paired up with a black floral skirt while wearing black flats.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where is taurus? Find out in two weeks...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Does anyone have a time machine? I don't want to go to school Tomorrow. I will try and wrap up The back to school shopping as soon as i can. Tomorrow i will post a Thank you for 1K special.This is officially the longest chapter i made so far. Without my Author note it's around 950 words.See you Tomorrow bye!!! Plz if i have a mistake here comment.