T or D 2

"Let's see who didn't participate last one?"

I will be in this story so my words will be in italic.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Scorpio give me that phone i will be the one asking!" A/N pushed Scorpio. "So Sagittarius it's your turn Truth or Dare?". A/N asked "Dare?" He responded. "Share a T-shirt with the person on your right." A/N giggled. (Forgot the Arrangement i got you covered)⬇

 (Forgot the Arrangement i got you covered)⬇

"

With Me!" Virgo yelled. Gemini throws them an xxxl shirt. Sagittarius tries putting the shirt on first and succeeds. Virgo then tried putting it on. She too succeeds. You could tell it was hard to balance while sitting. Both of them put their hand on the floor. Aires then signaled to Taurus. Suddenly both of them pulled Sagittarius and Virgo's hand up. The two ended up falling back. "Hahahahaha!" Aires laughed. "Shut Up!" Virgo yelled. "You have to admit it was funny." Libra stated. Both Virgo and Sagittarius gave Taurus and Aires a death stare.

"Ookay?" A/N awkwardly said. "Virgo your turn." A/N declared."I pick "Truth." She said. "Okay What was the last lie you told?". "Well...Um.." Virgo looked around. All the signs lean in. "I guess...its that i told Gemini, Scorpio and Taurus were kissing?" She said. Pisces let out a little giggle which turned into a laugh. The rest of the signs laughed too. Except Taurus and Scorpio. "It's like were exchanging lovers." Cancer joked. For that Taurus started laughing too. She punched Scorpio in the arm.

"Since your not laughing your next Scorpio." A/N smiled. "Dare." He stated. A/N gave Scorpio a devilish smirk. "Hug everyone in the room." She stated. Scorpio turned red in anger. "*Cough* if you don't do it your getting another one shot." A/N teased. Scorpio gave everyone a small hug. For Pisces he hugged her so hard she was turning purple. "Done." He sighed. Then A/N pulled in the Pizza guy and pointed at him. Scorpio hugged him. "There." He said. Sadly for him Taurus started smelling him. "Taurus back to your spot!" Capricorn scolded her.

"Can i go next A/N?" Gemini begged. "Sure." A/N responded. "Truth." She smiled. "If your life was made into a movie what would you do if it made you give a bad impression?" A/N asked. "Well...i would adapt a new identity." She said while putting black sunglasses on. "What if your bad impression turns famous and you turn into a celebrity?" Aquarius asked. "IDK" Gemini said. She looked down. "It's fine it's." Taurus smiled. Then two crew men walked in saying Gemini won her own movie.
~~~~~~~~~~
Okay i did myself in the story well for two reasons. 1. I want some of you guys to be in my stories.2. Please comment dares. Thx Bye