Holiday Fun: Gift?!♐️❤️🎁

lol I finally made a chapter with my Characters! (A/F)= Author's Super Secret First Name!
◻️▫️◻️▫️◻️▫️◻️▫️
"I got you all some amazing gifts!" A/F said.

"Oooo tell me what did I get!" Aquarius said trying to grab the box that said Aquarius.

"Um... how about....No!" A/F said turning away to find Aries with his box running away. "Hey come back here!" A/F yelled. She started chasing Aries dropping all her boxes. Aries was too fast like a truck made by the company "Ram". Oh wait did Aries forget A/F was in her middle schools Track team! She ran and attacked him to the ground. She grabbed the box and patted it proudly. "Now if any of you grab these boxes you shall never receive a gift from me!" A/n warned. She walked out leaving the gifts under the signs very bright and colorful Christmas tree.

" But I wanna know what I got!" Pisces whined.

"Wait did anyone get a/f a gift?" Virgo asked. Everyone stood quietly.

"I sure did I got her this charm bracelet that has a Leo sign--" Leo was trying to explain before being interrupted by Libra.

"But, she isn't a Leo." She explained.

" You didn't let me finish!" Leo shushed her. "Like I said before I was rudely interrupted on the back of the bracelet it says "friends with a fashionable Leo" " Leo explained.

"Good let's just wrap it and say it's from all of us!" Aries said grabbing the wrapping paper.
"No! You all will buy her something with your own money." Leo scolded them.

"But, were poor." Pisces said pulling her pockets out with a fly coming out.

"Bug!!!" Gemini screams grabbing a newspaper and trying to hit it.

"Stop! It didn't do anything to you." Pisces pouted.

"Yes it did ,it left its poop on my food." Gemini said crossing her arms.😂

(Time skip brought to you by flopping fish Pisces ♓️🐟)

    It had been an hour and the signs hadn't done anything. Except Sagittarius who was in his room about to open his gift when. *Poof*

"What are you doing?!" A tiny squeaky voice said. Sagittarius looked down to find a cute little elf with galaxy hair and a red hat with a matching onesie. Sagittarius grabbed his gift and slipped it under his bed.

"What gift?" He said.

The elf looked at him jumped off the bed and went under it pushing out a gift box different from A/f.

"What's this?" He asked himself. "From your secret admirer?!" He gasped. Before he knew it he ran downstairs and sat beside Aquarius. Aquarius scooted a bit away from Sagittarius, Sagittarius then scooted closer to her until Aquarius fell of the couch.
"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Just with my secret admirer." He smiled. Aquarius looked at him confused.
*Knock*Knock*Knock*
Aquarius walked to the door and saw

Constellation

"What are you doing here?" Aquarius asked in a suspicious way. She walked into the living room without asking and hugged Sagittarius.
"Sagittarius I'm your secret Santa!" She smiled. Sagittarius ran out not wanting to see his Ex ever again!
~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N): lol I gave you a sneak peek of what's going to happen in the high school series.

yay I'm back! After some FINALS testing I'm back. Yesterday if you didn't notice I re wrote the Requested Virgo(f) x Scorpio (m) because I didn't like it. I have to say Scorpio is really popular in dating. I also read my other one shots and felt embarrassed reading  them ,but my favorite was Libra x Scorpio I loved the ending "Aires then said "I didn't do anything" T_T."

I have to do some other chapters like:

I also can't be sure if the one shots will come out before Christmas or after it or before 2018

I also can't be sure if the one shots will come out before Christmas or after it or before 2018. If you asked for a one shot and it isn't here just be patient it will come out.

~The Author is Out! 😎