Scorpio (F) x Aires (M) One Shots

Once there was 4 kingdoms the Fire Kingdom. The Water Kingdom. The Air Kingdom. Then the Earth Kingdom. All of them lived under one rule they weren't allowed to marry people from a kingdom that wasn't theirs. They could only marry if they were King or Queen.

In the fire kingdom the king and queen had a son named Aires. In the water kingdom the queen gave birth to triplets Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces
all girls. The other two kingdom's aren't important in this story.(sorry)

Water Kingdom Girls age : 18

It was a sad time the queen was sick soon water would stop flowing until a new queen would be crowned. "Girls come closer" the queen tried to smile. "I know you girls are waiting to hear who the new queen is and i don't know who the kingdom will choose" She took a breath " But there is something about your father i want you to know your father is fr-fr".Before the queen could finish All the Kings and queens walked in to wish her good bye. The 3 girls were forced to leave. Scorpio noticed a young boy who glared at the three.
She asked her sister's "Who was the boy wearing red?". "Well h-" Right before cancer could finish the young boy walked out."My name's Aires prince from the Fire kingdom". He and Scorpio started to flirt. Then Scorpio felt a hug from Aires. Right then and there her sister's pulled her away.

They dragged her to her room. "Remember you can't marry him" Pisces told her. "Yea I'm telling mom" Cancer grumpily said. "No! Don't tell mom" She responded. Both Pisces and Cancer knew they could black mail her now. If the Kingdom found out she could lose points to become queen. Soon enough they heard a knock on the door. Just in case it was  prince fire pants Pisces opened the door in a small crack, To then find Aires on the other side. He pushed her out of the way grabbed Scorpio's arm and took her away. (A/N: Lol)

Years later... Water Kingdom girls : 24

The law had been changed by Queen Scorpio and King Aires. The other kingdoms agreed. Cancer became lonely and actually turned into a crab. She could to back human too. Pisces soon married her sweetheart Capricorn. (A/n: What?!) Then well Aires and Scorpio had a baby boy named Leo.

"Scorpio will you love me forever?" Aires asked."Of course"  Scorpio replies as they both hugged with their son in the middle and lived happily ever After.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
My last one shot was horrible i know. I tried again and realized im still terrible.😂😂 Thanks Again. Don't worry that one shot part two will be short.            (Edited:This is my favorite one-shot)

60 views im so happy even though its so little at least the number is bigger than how many friends i have. Sadly

 Sadly