Gemini(f) x Aries(m)

Someone asked for it and they're getting it:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, Gemini!" Aries yelled across the hallway. It was currently hall break. The students at this school were currently switching classes.

"Oh, hey Aries. What's up?" Gemini asked cheerfully.

"Someone asked me to give this to you." Aries blushed giving her a folded slip of notebook paper. As soon as Gemini grabbed it he fled through the nearest doors.

"Wonder what his problem is..." Gemini questioned.

Her fingers graced the rim of the folded paper. It was cutely decorated. Very Girly for her tastes. She slowly opened the paper Wondering what kind of surprise this paper was carrying. Inside it read:

Hello Gorgeous Gemini,

     I hope you have some energy for what I am about to present to you. I have liked you for some time, and I had decided it was time to tell you. But who am I you ask? Well this is why I had Aries give you this note. Below you have a clue of to where I am. I'll be waiting. ~<3

Gemini wondered who this mysterious lover was? Mark? Leo? ChimChim? (Sorry had to add BTS reference)

The clue read:

Not many people visit me anymore. Even though I carry the imagination and knowledge they need. I have many children. At least a couple of them leave everyday but come back. What am I?

(I'm horrible at making riddles)

'The Library!' Gemini thought to herself. Honestly she really didn't want to see this mysterious man ,but a sneak peak wouldn't hurt. Right?

She ran to the library and to her surprise nobody was there. She heard a creak to her right and immediately turned her head toward the sound.

"I know you're there." She confidently shouted.

"Hey Gemini..." The voice echoed throughout the library.

"W-who are you?" She asked.

"Funny you don't even recognize my voice..." The man said.

"Aries!" She suprisingly yelled.

"Shhhh!" Aries shushed her and chuckled a bit. "Did you not notice the signs?" He questioned her.

Gemini obviously remembered. Like the time he asked her to be his date to the dance. All she did was punch him playfully and agreed. She honestly thought it was a nice gesture. After she had gone rejected by a classmate earlier that week.

"Please Gemini....let me be your boyfriend.." He pleaded. He wrapped his hands around here and kissed her.

"Oh all right." She giggled kissing him back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aah it's been like a month and a couple days since I last posted. At least summer is here.

I recently watched Jurassic Park: The Fallen Kingdom....

And OMG I had so many emotions:

First I was Sad

Then I was Sympathetic

Then I was Sad,

Angry,

Sad,

I cried,

I got angry,

I cried again,

Then I got scared.

I got happy,

Then angry for like half the movie

Then at the end I was happy but also curious.

Such an interesting movie but the concept is the same as the last movie but man the feels hit me!

Bye!