(Requested)Libra (F) x Scorpio (M)

This was requested by punkgirl1007 . im glad i didn't know what to do today.

________________________________________________________________________________

*August 18th class time 9:00*

Libra's P.O.V

"Class please get into groups of 4" Our teacher yelled. Me and Pisces always picked each other for partners since Elementary. Eventually we would scout for our friends. But today no luck. "Look i think they need  partners!''Pisces pointed at two boys Aires and Scorpio. She grabbed my hand and ran towards them. once we were in front of them she hide behind me and let me do the talking. "Do you need Partners?'' I asked the two. Aires nodded and we all went to find a table to work on. " Hey do you like Scorpio?" Pisces whispered to me. I gave her one answer "NO". i was about to sit next to Aires until she sat there. i ended up sitting next to Scorpio. She gave a smile.

Scorpio's P.O.V 

It was natural for Pisces to make Libra do something. To be honest i heard Libra talking to Pisces about how Libra likes me. I honestly think they must have noticed i was there and made a cover plan. Just to make i had a plan to annoy her and if she liked me she would blush. Great plan right.( No, no it's not great). The teacher dropped a small scenario script. Pisces grabbed it before i could. She scanned it and said "I call witch" she yelled. She whispered to Aires then he yelled "I call Magical tree". i snatched it from her and read the script. It was about how a small girl lost her family and a tree was her only family later discovered by a witch until a prince finds her and takes her away later falling in love with then marrying. Sadly the only parts left were the Little girl and the prince. I immediately said " Pisces should be they little girl your the shortest!"

Aires P.O.V

 A argument broke out. The teacher shot our group a dirty look. I finally said "Im the tree, Pisces is the Witch, Libra is the Little Girl, and Scorpio is the Prince.". we all shut up then. "i need to use the bathroom." Libra said. "ooh me too" Pisces jumped up. Me and Scorpio watched as they closed the classroom door. " Scorpio?" i asked. "What do you want?" he said in a dark tone. I could tell he was pissed. Then i got the courage to say " You like Libra?". "To obvious?" he responded. " Class you have 15 minutes to memorize your lines" The teacher told us. I grabbed my scissors and cut every line then gave Scorpio his lines. Libra and Pisces came back and grabbed their lines. I think me and Scorpio were wondering what they talked about.

*In the Bathroom 9:15*

Pisces P.O.V

"Libra are you ok?" i asked her she stayed quiet. "You know you can't hide your feelings forever?!" i told her. She still remained quiet. I was about to say my last sentence until "Fine i like him i really do" she said as she cried. "Then tell him my cousin once told me if you don't tell him your feelings you might end up losing him" i said. "Everyday i wonder how i should tell him or if i should" She still kept crying. "Maybe you should kiss him in the wedding scene an see how he reacts?" I suggested. "your right" She went out the door. I really was kidding didn't think she would actually do it.

Normal P.O.V
In the classroom

"Here are your lines" Aires said as he handed to both of the girls. "Okay group A is up" The teacher yelled.
(Im not doing the small play its not important)

*Wedding Scene*
Magical Tree: I know pronounce you Husband and Wife. "Cut" The teacher yelled. Pisces began to turn and pushed Libra to Scorpio. They ended up in a smooch. (I never thought i would use that word) ."I love you " Scorpio told her. "All of you to the office!" The teacher stated. Libra said "It was worth it!". Aires then said "I didn't do anything" T_T.

The End