High School Pt.1

Let's just say it was another day. Well except for author chan. She went to school got her transportation wrong on the first day. Had to give parents a bajillion papers to sign (syllabus). Met her old friend. Died when she saw her crush even though their friends. Has to sit next to her enemy. Thinks she is becoming dumb. Keeps getting pushed around in hallways. Finds out she only has a one day fall break due to missing school on the eclipse. Finds out writing teacher is strict. Just wants school to end. Has joined the art club which is releasing her stress.
Now onto the story.(is getting a bunch of mistakes just typing this) (Going to watch ANIME on crack and amv's)
~~~~~~~~~~~
     Taurus' P.O.V
   Here i am. Already having a bad day. Sure some others may be having worse. Okay I'll think positive to make my day go like a piece of cake. Food i loved it. It always had good texture and amazing explosions of flavour. Whoops...there i go again thinking about food. *giggles*  Why do people think im weird. "Hey Constellation i thought you told mom to pack me a salad not a stupid sandwich." I hear a feminine voice yell. My eyes widened at her sight. "Star?" I say. I quickly cover my mouth.

      They both turn around. "Oh lookey who's here, the little old cow." She says. I look at the other female who was white haired. She looked down. "So cow girl i see you haven't changed a bit." Star says looking at me head to toe. "Your still fat!" She said smirking. My mouth stood agape at her rude comment. I myself was not skinny nor fat. Plus i like me just the way i am. "For your information i am okay the way i am." I yell. Luckily we were at the back of the school. Usually no one comes here until after school. "You know Taurus , Cancer would agree with me." She said.

        "My beloved Cancer would never say that!" I argue. She pulls out her phone with a video. I quickly receive a message notification from an unknown number. I open it.( Its a video with poor quality from 5 years ago. )

                  🔲◼Video◼🔲
      "Hey Cancer!" "Oh Hey uh Star!"
Cancer says. (Sorry remember that the following statements are from 5 years ago.😞) "You like Pisces right?" Star says. "Uh..ye-no." Cancer stutters. "Okay I'll go tell her." Stars smiles. "Wait no." Cancer yells. "Huh what's wrong cancer?" Star asks. "Pls don't tell her that, i do like her." Cancer blushes. "Make up your mind do you like her or not?" Star remarks. "I do! But i also like Taurus!" He starts tearing up. "Fine but you will have to tell me who you like better and a rude comment about the other." Star states. "Uh...well...i like Pisces better and T-taurus eats too much and is like a P-pig but a cute one." Cancer frowns. (italics will be Cancer's whisper Taurus can't hear them though.) "Oh okay bye Cancy" Star smiles.
               🔲◼Video ends◼🔲

      "When was this from?"
I ask Star. "Oh hehe from yesterday." She grins. My head starts flooding in with thoughts of why Cancer would say that. "I could help you." She says while playing with her fingernails. "H-how?" I frown. "Okay its called a WLC. "She handing me a box. "Come to Room C143 after school Toodles." She waves. The other white haired female follows her. Poor her she is probably being bossed around.(For any food lovers im writing a poem about food will share it with you on the next update.)

~~~~~~~
Edited 9/18/17: For the first time i cracked my phone!

Sagittarius P.o.v

   (Remider:As i walk past the neighbors house on the other side of the street i see Star. The most feared girl in the Zodiac group. Well she used to be in our group. I quickly get to school and find the other signs. "guys i found star i think she transferred here." i shredded a drop of sweat. "wait where's Taurus?" Libra asks)

    "Oh hey guys!" We all turn around seeing Taurus.

"Taurus!!!!!" We all yell.

"What are you carrying in that box?" Cancer asks.

"None of your beeswax!" Taurus yelled. We never heard Taurus yell before.

    She quickly rushes off. We all stood there confused. She would never raise her voice at Cancer. We turn to Cancer except he wasn't there. 

"Well hello there!" a feminine voice says.

We turn to the noise. STAR. Once we all see her we run away. 

"Every man for himself!" Aires Yells.

We all run in different directions.It wasn't long until...

"Help!" We all turn to see Star holding on to Libra's wrist.

"Hey let her go!" Aires yells. He rushes to Libra and tries to make star let go. He truly wished to hurt her, but Libra taught him to be gentle man. 

"Let go of my Besst Friiend!" Pisces yells while charging at star. Before she could even get a foot near star Scorpio pulls her back. She then starts tackling Scorpio to the ground. She may seem innocent but that girl can be wild! Suddenly 

Leo yells "Omg Gemini your Volleyball uniform looks so ugly."

"Fight me!" Gemini says while chasing Leo around the hallway but ends up falling.Meanwhile Virgo is recording all the chaos then she gets pulled down by Scorpio. 

"ow Bi***!" Virgo yells.

I grab Capricorns hand and run away.

"Have you guys lost your mind!" That was the last thing i heard before Turing the corner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pisces P.o.v

"Have you guys lost your mind!" I look up to see moon.

"Oh uh hey Moon!" I say putting on a fake smile before fleeing the scene. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Gemini's P.o.v

   Did that girl just leave the scene...

"Hey, your cute..." A masculine voice says. I look up to see.................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys my phone was almost taken.........Long story. My two parts are messed up so i created a Zodiac Short Stories: Zodiac Highschool for anyone who wants to read the story in parts or just wants the Highschool story. I will be doing the same for my other series in this book.