Truth Or Dare #3

Haven't done one since August!
~~~~~~~~~
Seating Chart:

Haven't done one since August!~~~~~~~~~Seating Chart:

Btw: Aquarius will be between Cancer & Taurus
———————

"Hello Im Your Host Scorpio." Scorpio said faking enthusiasm. "Right now we only have 4 Zodiacs left to finish out this round." He said faking enthusiasm again! "First Up is Cancer, Truth or Dare?" He asked the white haired male.

"Uh....Truth?" He responded. "Pathetic,  Which player would you switch lives with?" Scorpio asked.

"You. So i can punch Aries in the face!" Cancer laughed afterwards.

"Wow! Your so strong Cancer!" Taurus grinned at the male. Scorpio just stared blankly.

"Okaay." He said keeping a still face. "Next is Leo! T o-"

"Dare!" Leo yelled.

"Go up to someone in public and say 'you're one of them' then back away slowly." Scorpio said. The signs then walked into downtown of their city.

"Better put sunscreen on!" Leo announced putting on sunscreen and sunglasses. He then walked up to this family leaving a Cupcake shop. "You're one of them!" Leo yelled and pointed slowly backing away. The little girl in the family started crying and Leo ran away.

Back at the house

"Okay, Libra Truth or Dare." Scorpio waved his hands in the air stiffly.

"Dare i guess." She stated.

Scorpio looked at the paper staring blankly as if in shock. He swallowed nervously and said "smell everyone's breath and guess what they ate recently.

"What!" Libra exclaimed. She got up and kneeled in front of every zodiac smelling their breath. She came up to Scorpio and smelled his breath. "Smells like raw fish and mint." She gave an awkward face.

Scorpio blushed in embarrassment. "And now Aquarius, Truth or Dare?" Scorpio  said hiding himself in his shirt.

"What do you expect dare!" She yelled.

"Kiss Sagittarius!" Scorpio yelled in satisfaction.

"Ewww! No!" She said in disgust.

Taurus then moved next to Cancer and pushed Aquarius to Sagittarius. Sadly their lips didn't touch and Aquarius chased Taurus around the yard.

Lesson: Don't provoke an Aquarius

~~~~~~~~
So easter is coming and even if you don't go to church or celebrate it but at-least have an egg hunt what you can do is put a smiley face sticker in an egg and put "got you" in writing. So when someone opens the egg they will see nothing since April fools is on Easter Day! - Money and Teeth Parent Hack or Im A Prankster Hack