Scorpio (f) x Leo (f)

Finally! I know!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Requested by: NeckoKaito
Inspired by:

Confident: Demi Lovato

Let Me Love You: Dj Snake

Cold Water: Major Lazer ft. Justin Bieber & MØ
~~~~~~~~~
Scorpio's Pov

It's been a year and a half since i last saw Leo. She was my BestFriend and it was all upsetting when she had to move away. Lately people having been talking about how she is coming back. It was odd since she told Gemini before me. Wait!? She didn't even tell me! And she's coming back today!

I walked in circles around my room. I decided to text Cancer about the situation.
                             6:55 am
S: Cancer!
Cancer!
Cancer!

C: What!?

S: You know how Leo is coming back?

C: Just get to the point! You interrupted my sleep

S: She didn't text me she was coming back!

C: And?

S: She is my best friend!

C: Is that all!?

S: yes

C: *deep inhale* Maybe she wants it to be a surprise. I wouldn't worry about it.

S: But..... She's my best friend. If anything she would tell me first.

C: Just
Plz let me sleep!

S: Fine
Idiot

C: Send that again and no more doing pintrest diy's together!!

S:......

C:......Okay Bye!

S:Idiot

"Okay, Cancer said not to worry. I just have to wait an hour." Scorpio said to herself.

An hour later....

  The walk to school was unbearable. Every few blocks i would stop to make sure my breakfast wasn't brewing up.
"Are you okay?" Pisces asked.

"Yea. Totally!" I answered.

She walked away leaving me and my butterfly filled stomach. Honestly why was i nervous. I should be mad and stuff. "Woman Up Scorpio!" I yell to myself. I stand up straight and confidently walk to school.

Everyone turned into a road block as i walked to class. Then the second i walk in i see Leo. She was all decked out in expensive clothes with 2 other girls. I decide to take a seat far from them.

In my last period Leo was there. In fact she was in all my classes. As the last bell rang Leo tapped on my shoulder and gave me a note. She Then quickly ran off. I opened the pink note and read it.

Hi BestFriend ♏️,

    It's been so long and I'm glad i can see you again. Spending some time in (s/c) (some country) made me clear up my mind about some stuff. One of those things was between us. I was wondering if we could talk about it after school. If you're free can you meet me at the small park where we first met.
                                             ~Leo ❤️♌️

As i walked to the park i felt some tingles. I was nervous and I couldn't describe the feeling. When i arrived i saw her under the big tree which was where we first met. The breeze messed with our hair a bit.(sorry if you don't have hair)

"Scorpio i have something to tell you." She said while looking down.
"This move back, is just temporary and i will be leaving soon." She cries.

"You have been important to me all this time and i think i should tell you......" i trail off. Tears falling down my cheeks.
"I Love You" I yell.

She looked up with her eyes brightened. "I love you too" She said running towards me. (I'll leave the rest to y'all)
~~~~~~~~~~
I wonder why this didn't come sooner.