High School Chapter:4

Yay it's back!

~~~~~~~~~~~

"I pick Aquarius." The lady stated.

The two girls were shocked. Never in their whole lifetime was one better than the other. Every time one won a competition they both shared the trophy. Virgo looked down in disappointment she wanted to feel angry but every emotion was buried under heavy bricks of memories. And there she stood slowly blinking. Soon enough she started to walk away.

*After School*

All the signs walked out of school in despair.

"I hate school!" Sagittarius said in disgust.

"im not ready to be president!, i can't public speak!" Pisces freaked out.

"So Virgo did you make the dance te--" Capricorn was saying before being smacked by Taurus.

"What?" He asked.

"She didn't while Aquarius did." Taurus whispered to him.

"Oh" Capricorn realized.

"Look im sorry Virgo, you should have totally made the dance team!." Aquarius apologized.

"your pity makes me feel worse, think before you say won't you Aquarius." Virgo snarled.

The signs looked shocked. Usually Virgo would act calm but she was too OOC.(out of character)

Virgo realized her mistake and sped up.

"Sooo" Capricorn started.

"Ugh...maybe i should have never started dance." Aquarius sighed.

"Why?" Cancer asked.

FLASHBACK

10 years ago....

"Hey Pumpkin, Virgo's mom asked us to see Virgo's dance performance!" A woman called out to her daughter (Aquarius).

"Mom! stop calling me Pumpkin, last time i checked i wasn't orange(not trying to be racist)." Aquarius pouted.

"You will always be my pumpkin." The woman smiled. "Now get ready and wear something pretty." She ushered her daughter.

After Performance....

"Wow Virgo that was so.... supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!" The young girl giggled to her friend. 

"But it sure takes a ton of practice!" Virgo joked. "You should join dance, practice would be so much more fun with you!" She suggested.

"Maybe." Aquarius smiled.

"I heard when you're in your last year of school and you join the school's dance team you have a chance to win a sholarship (Kid language) to one of the best school's for dance, it's so my dream!" Virgo explained.

FLASHBACK END

"I stole her dream." Aquarius frowned.

"You didn't steal her dream you just wanted to pursue it with her." Pisces flashed a smile to Aquarius. 

They were suddenly interrupted by...

"Hey Taurus, meeting remember?" Star yelled.

"Uh...Yea, Bye guys!" Taurus waved.

"Star!, 'Hey's' for horses." Aquarius remarked.

"Oh look girls, looks like Aquarius was crying. What a cute thing." Star cooed.

The signs except Taurus glared at her.

"Meet you in the cafeteria in 5 minutes Taurus, bye!" Star smiled (evily).

Taurus walked to her locker.

"Um... i forgot something can we meet in the park in like 1 hour?" cancer questioned.

"Sure." The signs said.

IN THE CAFETERIA

Cancer was hiding behind a couple tables hearing the conversation of Star, Taurus, and some other girls.

"So little Taurus joined us to lose some weight, i mean just look at her she's like a cow, all fat, zero meat." Star mocked.

"Hey!!!" Cancer yelled and was no longer hiding...

"Cancer..?" Taurus whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow im tired. 1 more chapter for today~

-Author