The talk|| Zach Herron

{I really liked this😂}

You were on you're way home from a long shift at Patsy's pies when you're phone went off. Not really wanting to talk to anyone, just wanting sleep you weren't going to answer until you saw the caller ID and realized it was your boyfriend of two years Zach.

"Hey baby what's up" you said, smiling. Even just the thought of Zach made your stomach do flips. You were so in love with him and even after two years it still felt the same as the first day.

"You won't believe what happened" Zach replied, the sound of embarrassment and uncomfortableness lacing his voice that made it apparent to you that someone big must have happened in the Why don't we house.

You had met Zach two years ago when him and the why don't we boys had first moved to LA, they had come into the diner and the moment you looked into his beautiful eyes you were hooked. When he left your tip he left his number and you texted him that night, thus starting a beautiful two year relationship that hopefully would only keep growing.

"So, Daniel had asked me if he could borrow one of my hoodies, which I said yes because we share clothes all the time. 20 minutes later Jonah and Daniel called for me to come up to the room and when I did the we're sitting on my bed with the box of um.. condoms that we have bought" he said, you could heard how comfortable your boyfriend was and you were 99.9% sure that his face was redder than a tomato.

You started giggling extremely hard, you could picture every second of this conversation in your mind as he explained it.

"So then what happened?" You asked finding the keys to your small apartment with your free hand as the other held the phone.

"Well Jonah asked if we were using them. Then Daniel asked about birth control and other ways to prevent teen pregnancy" That was something you and Zach had talked about before you two had started having sex, you had started birth control 3 weeks before hand, you two had played the what if game and talked about any possible way there could be for you to get pregnant and what you two would do if there ever became a time where a teen pregnancy did happen. You two had both turned 17 (a year into the relationship) when both of you felt like the time was right.

"And what did you say?" You laughed as you set your things down on the counter of your kitchen before taking a seat on your couch, waiting for Zach to tell you more.

"A lot of yes and mhm's and a few 'Guys please stop this' followed by a lot of looking at the floor and blushing extremely hard" he sighed at you

"Then they started talking about whats good for me and whats good for you and sometimes it has to be about the girl and not about me. At one point they asked me to call you so they could talk to you as well. Like hell was that happening" He said, laughing a little at the end.

"And why did they feel the need to talk to you about all of this?" You asked, shaking your hand through your hair tirelessly.

"I felt home at 15 and they guessed that I had never really had the 'talk' with my parents so they thought it would only be responsible to sit me down" He said, you could practically hear him rolling his eyes on the other end.

"Hmm and what is good for you?" You joked, teasing him knowingly.

"Don't you even start, Ive had enough of this from them" he groaned causing another giggle to come from your lips.

"Well how about you come over and show me whats good for me?" You said bitting your lip. You thought this was funny as hell but you weren't about to tell him that.

"Ill be over in 20" He said quickly before hanging up. You put your phone down beside you on the couch as you sat there in silence for a few seconds, rethinking the whole conversation in your head before you became a mess of giggles by yourself. You jumped up quickly, you had 20 minutes to shave and look presentable.

This was going to be a interesting night.

_
This might be my favourite 😂😂
I take requests! Dm me anytime