Period||Zach Herron

{Lets say hes 17 and your 18}
{y'all asked for a zach one!💓}

For the last few days you had been extremely busy with little to no energy, you were beyond tired at this point. College courses were kicking you ass, but the cute motivational texts and Starbucks sitting on the counter for you before you left from Zach was enough to keep you going until Friday hit.

You had just finished your last class before the weekend and you had started to feel horrible. you felt like you had a fever, you were bloated and in extreme pain everywhere. When you had told Zach that instead of coming over to the Why Don't We house tonight, you were just gonna stay home and crash early, but not before promising that you'd be there first thing in the morning to wake him up. But that wasn't enough for Zach, it had been almost a full week since you had last spent any time together and he missed you, more than anything. Neither of you ever slept right when you weren't with him, its been like that ever since you spent your first night at the house, now every weekend you woke up in the arms of your boyfriend.

Somehow with Zach promising a whole night of laying in bed watching Netflix and nap taking he had convinced you to go home, pack a bag and drive 30 minutes to the beautiful house that sat on the hills.

You parked your car in the space noticing that the car the boys shared was gone, assuming that one of boys had gone out you left their space open before grabbing your bag, swinging it over your shoulder before walking into the house, hearing the sound of your best friends singing.

You had met the boys two years ago when they had first moved to LA, you had become extremely close to all of them very quickly, but there was just something about Zach that made your heart beat faster than ever before. You had never been very good with making friends, or keeping them for that matter, but there was something about these boys that made it incredibly easy, you've all been inseparable since. You were the boys rock, you helped them with music, tours, photoshoots, interviews, all of it.

"Y/n!" Daniel yelled, placing his guitar down before running up and hugging him. You smiled and hugged him back.

"Where's Zach?" You asked, looking around to notice that he was the only one not in the group of singing superstars.

"He went out to get snacks but he told me to tell you just to go lay down and that he'd be home soon. Hope you feel better by the way" Jack spoke, giving you a small yet caring smile.

"Thanks noodles, Im gonna go do that. Enjoy singing, no fighting! Love ya" You called as you walked into the room that was Zach's. When you opened the door the smell of his cologne hit you, instantly closing your eyes and enjoying it. The smell always calmed you down, it brought you back to earth. When things got really stressful or you were having a bad day you'd put on one of the hoodies you had taken from him and brought it up to your nose, smelling the sent that brought you home, it was how you felt safe when he wasn't around.

You put your bag on the floor by the door to his bathroom, quickly finding the pair of Zach's pajamas bottoms in his drawer before sliding off your jeans and into them, along with a sports bra you had packed. Nothing felt better than the moment you had slid the jeans off, you weren't sure why you felt so bloated, but it was extremely painful.

You were just putting your hair in a bun when arms came from behind you and wrapped themselves around your waist.

"Hello beautiful" Zach smiled, placing a kiss on your shoulder.