Loudest Silence|| Daniel Seavey

{Based on a song}

Daniel hadn't been the same since him and Y/n had broken up almost three moths ago, at first all the boys felt bad but had hope he would snap out of it soon, but as time went on the boys began to not understand why he never got any better. None of them had ever really been in a real and serious relationship for more than a year where as you and Daniel had been dating for almost 3 years when you to split.

As Jonah had kept you as close friend after the break up he could see the same things in you, but once again didn't understand. Why couldn't the two of you move on? Why couldn't you take the whole words advice and move on.

"Daniel your acting crazy, get up lets go. We will find you a new girl" Jack said, hoping for the millionth time that Daniel would actually listen to him this time as he sat down on the couch next to him.

"You're acting more than crazy Daniel, in fact I don't even think there's a word for it" Jack sighed as he turned his head to look at his blue eyed best friend.

"Actually, there is a word for that. It's love. I'm in love with her, okay? If you're looking for the word that means caring about someone beyond all rationality and wanting them to have everything they want no matter how much it destroys you, it's love. And when you love someone you just, you...you don't stop, ever. Even when people roll their eyes, and call you crazy. Even then. Especially then. You just– you don't give up. Because if I could just give up...if I could just, you know, take the whole world's advice and– and move on and find someone else, that wouldn't be love. That would be... that would be some other disposable thing that is not worth fighting for. But I– that is not what this is."  Daniel snapped, standing up to meet a sitting jack's eyes.

"Looking on her Instagram to see her smile and looking at all the places she normally wouldn't go to is payback for all the pain I caused her. I haven't heard from her in weeks, not a fucking thing. Laying in bed at night thinking about her is the loudest silence I've ever fucking heard Jack" He added, Jack and Daniels eye contact never broke as he tried to make Jack understand.

"You can't logic your way into or out of love Jack. Love is totally nonsensical, but we have to keep doing it or else, were lost and-and love is dead and humanity should just pack it in, because love is the best thing we do. I know that sounds cheesy but its- its true. I love Y/n and she loved me" Daniel finished, whispering the last three words.

"Jonah talks to her still, he says she's been moping around the last two months like you have. I might have no idea what the fuck that huge speech meant but maybe you should go tell her that Daniel, if you can't give up and move on like the whole world is telling you to do many you should try to get a second chance" Jack asked, causing Daniels eyes to wide.

"She misses me?" For the first time in months Jack heard hope lace throughout Daniel voice.

"Thats what Jonah says" Jack nodded, looking back over at the brown haired boy who was now pacing the floor.

"What are you still doing here? Go and get her back you dumbass" Jack snapped, handing Daniel his Jean jacket and car keys before shoving him towards the door.

"Jonah will text you the address, Just go you stupid love monkey. Remember, Make up sex is amazing-lots of condoms!" Jack shouted from his place inside the door as Daniel ran down the driveway to his car.

Daniel had been standing outside of your apartment door for the last ten minutes, trying to rack his brain on what to say to you. How he was scared and shaking and was about to turn around and leave when you opened your door, His eyes went wide and so did yours.

"D-Daniel, what are you doing here?"You asked, you could hardly breathe at the moment, the boy you had been spent three months missing was at your door step, looking tired and sad and like someone had beat him up. He looked skinnier than the last time you had saw him, skinnier than you had ever seen him before and it was alarming.

"I-I"He started but he couldn't find words to speak. You looked so tired,you looked skinnier than the last time he had seen you, you didn't have that sparkle in your eye like you used to.

"Danny I have work, I have to go" You said, closing your door and locking it before you started walking away, leaving him standing there.

"Im in love with you" He shouted causing you to stop dead in your tracks and turn around to look at him.

"Im in love with you Y/n, I haven't stopped being in love with you since the day we met and there isn't a day for the rest of my life where I won't be madly in love with you" He said as he walked closer to you.

"I fucked up Y/n, there was so many ways where I did you wrong but my love for you is so incredibly strong and I had to hear the silence to understand it. I know that this is kinda scary, the idea of falling way back deep in love with somebody but all I need is one more chance, I swear to god ill prove it" He told you, you were only inches apart, your eyes locked with his.

"I can't shake the feeling that nothing makes sense about me and you, I've been thinking about this for months and I love you too, I never stopped but me and you? We don't make sense we don't work" You told him, looking down at your feet.

"But love doesn't make sense! You can't logic your way into or out of love. Love is totally nonsensical, but we have to keep doing it or else, were lost and-and love is dead and humanity should just pack it in, because love is the best thing we do. I know that sounds cheesy but its- its true. I love you and you love me, thats all we need" He told you, getting even closer as he told you the line he had told Jack earlier today. You felt his lips ghost over yours before his touched yours. The lips you had spent months missing, the lips you had craved.

He was right,

You loved him and he loved you.

Thats all you needed.