Cheater||Jack Avery

You walked out of the bathroom you and Jack shared in the Why don't we house to see Jack sitting on the edge of the bed, your phone in his hands and your heart dropped.

"Whatcha doing baby" You asked, walking closer to him. When his head snapped up you saw tears in his eyes, thats when you knew he had found it.

"Tell me this is a set up for a prank Y/n, tell me these aren't real" He said, standing up to hand you your phone.Looking down at the screen you saw the text messages between you and a guy you had been hooking up with recently, behind Jacks back. He had seen everything you had texted the other guy in the last three months, probably hurting him even more.

"Tell me!" He yelled as he clenched his teeth while a few tears fell down his face.

"I-I can't Jacky" You whispered, looking down at your feet. You hated that you were doing this to Jack, you loved him. The first time was an accident, but the 9 times since then weren't. You weren't sure why you did what you did, you hated yourself for it and you were in love with Jack, you hated hurting him so how in your head you made it okay enough to keep going back to the other guy didn't make sense, but some how you did.

"Don't call me that"He snapped, not for a second breaking eye contact

"You told me you weren't like her, when we got together you promised you were different" He whispered, sitting down and putting his head in his hands. You're heart dropped into your chest as you had realized what you had done, you were now the second girl to walk into Jacks life and cheat on him.

"Jack I am so sorry, I love you" you said sitting down text to him trying to wrap an arm around him but he jumped up, looking at you like just the sight of you repulsed him- it was the most horrible feeling in the world.

"Your sorry for fucking him? or your sorry you got caught Y/n?!" He asked, his eyes glossy with fresh tears. This was completely breaking his heart and you felt so horrible. You had broken the love of your life and you knew that there was no way he'd forgive him.

"Four years Y/n, we have been together for Four fucking years. I fell so fucking hard for you, I was planning to propose next month on our anniversary. I spent nights talking about our futures together, I turned down parties, going to clubs, for you. Because you were my whole life and I knew that nothing good ever comes out of parties and there was no way Id risk losing the love of my life because of something like that. Ive given you everything you could possibly ask for, but i wasn't enough for you?!" He asked, raising his voice by the end. The mix of heartbreak and anger filled his voice. He was so devastated and blind sided, he never would have guessed you would have done this to him.

"Why wasn't I enough for you" He whispered before letting a small sob fall from his lips. You walked over to him, your face now full of tears as well and cupped his face, making him look at you for the first time in minutes.

"You were so much more than enough for me Jacky" You whispered before pulling him into your arms as he sobbed, but the contact only lasted for a few minutes before he pushed you away again and took a shaky breath, like he didn't want you to see him break down. You didn't deserve that satisfaction- or what he thought was giving you satisfaction.

"You let me make love to you in our bed, you let me kiss your lips, you let me hug you while you had a bad day, you let me love you while you were fucking someone else. I don't want to be with you anymore, I don't love you anymore. Get out"He said, whispering the last sentence, not trusting himself to make it any louder, knowing it wasn't true.

"Jack please, we can work thi-" You had started, but you were quickly cut off.

"Get out! I don't want you were, I don't need you here! Get out" For the first time in four years Jack had raised his voice at you louder than before, causing you to jump back. Jack had never been this way with you, hurt filling your eyes as you listened to his words but deciding it was best to give him what he wanted, you had already done enough. Grabbing your phone of the bed you ran out of the room you two used to share, only to be met with the eyes of Jonah and Daniel, who had become like brothers to you.

"Take care of him" You whispered, not meeting their eyes- you couldn't handle anyone else looking at you with such disappointing eyes- before walking down the stairs and out the door.

As soon as Jack heard the door shut he collapsed on the floor, loud and heart breaking sobs released from his pink lips while he lied on the white carpet in the room. Everything in this room was just a reminder of you, from bed sheets to all of your clothes in the closet

"Go get advil and water, Ill calm him down" Daniel told Jonah before they spilt in separate ways. Jonah to the kitchen and Daniel into the room.

"Come on Jack" Daniel whispered, resting his back on the edge of the bed and pulling Jack into his arms while he cried. Jack had never experienced pain to this degree. He was so much more than heart broken at this point.

"Why wasn't I enough for her Daniel?" He asked, sobbing on the brown haired boys shoulder. Daniels heart broke for the noodle boy who was practically laying on him. Jack had been talking for weeks about the perfect way to propose to you, about the amazing honey moon is was going to take you on, Daniel even remembered the conversation last week when Jack had told him he was positive you were the one for him, that you would be the girl who grows old with, you would be the mother of his children.

You were fucking some guy were fucking some guy while Jack looked at wedding plans, and that was possibly the most heart breaking thing about it all for Jack.